It is currently Sun 28 Apr, 2024 - 5:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Forum Issues
PostPosted: Mon 07 Feb, 2011 - 3:22 am 

Well, this is TheWarpuppy. I have had to create two new, separate accounts to this forum because for some reason I cannot log in on my original account and the second account required an activation email that was never sent. Anyways, when I tried to log into TheWarpuppy (my original account of course), I used all three of my main passwords and none of them worked. It said that I had too many login attempts and had to enter a captcha ("Are you human?"), but even when I entered my password it would not give me access. I requested a new password but it said that "You are not authorized to request a new password." Like... wut.

I've been trying to reach you, Zion, through the freebuild server but connection has been inconsistent lately and I haven't gotten a hold of you. If you could help me with this, that would be phenomenal :)

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Forum Issues
PostPosted: Mon 07 Feb, 2011 - 7:10 am 
Admin

Checks the ACP, watch this space.

EDIT: I've changed your password, contact me asap for the password, or resetting to your own password. Email is in my profile. :D

PostPosted: Sun 06 Mar, 2011 - 6:08 am 
Agent

This may or may not be relevant to this topic, if not please move/delete if needed. In the operator applications it says to reapply. I cant, its locked, I sincerely apologize for being slightly inactive the past few days with Debate and trying Beta for a spin. I will remain active in the server. I would just like to know, do we apply again or do we not?

PostPosted: Tue 08 Mar, 2011 - 3:22 pm 
Builder

hi there i'm new to the forums but would like to ask why the connection seems so bad to your server. no offense or anything, but it just seems like half the time i try to connect i get to the connecting screen and nothing happens

PostPosted: Tue 08 Mar, 2011 - 4:32 pm 
Banned

DeeBeeJay,We can't do anything about that,It's MineCraft/WOM Problems.

Then make sure you report those at the report abuse topic! Also make sure you use the correct format,which can be found in the thread too.If you do not use it,it might be declined.