It is currently Mon 29 Apr, 2024 - 12:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed 13 Apr, 2011 - 8:09 pm 
Architect

Username on Minecraft: RoyalSeraphim

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild:Architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far: About 6 months

What Timezone Are you in: GMT

Your Location (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): Reading, England

Languages you speak (Your native language plus any secondary languages): Native: English. Secondary: Can speak a bit of German and French, know some short phrases in Spanish

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: I ask the Operator to stop, and if he continues to do it I report him or tempban.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: I ask him to stop, if he doesn't then I will take screenshots of what he is doing and screenshots of him doing it then post them on the forums or (if it is possible for me to do it) e-mail them to someone like Zion or Jakelfc.

Experience with being an Operator or above on other servers (name and experience): dragonintheattic.net I was a superop on this for about 6 months then the owner lost the files. I am an op on dragonintheattic.net beta server and have been since it was in Alpha, since November last year. Another server is TheCraftingMine and I am owner on this server, I have been since it was started about 1 month ago.

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants?: I have plenty of experience being an op+ and I am also mature for my age, I have had people guess my age and they have guessed well above my actual age, I am honest and will come at a situation from an unbiased angle, if one of my friends is in the wrong I won't go easy on them because I know them. I am trustworthy and I have had experience on this server (when I was Advbuilder) of spotting griefers and using /b to prove it was them, and then reporting them or temp-banning them.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: I have numerous builds, and I am always helping others, be it finishing something, helping with a build or just answering questions. If people want me to, I give advice on how to improve things, and then try and help them become as good as possible. I give away most of my builds and with the rank of OP I will be able to rank people up as many people say "Royal, please may you have a look at this" and think I am an Op as a lot of people on the server come to me for help if Zion and Jake aren't on, and I answer most of the questions posed by curious guests.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: I will use /msg and get them to stop, but after I have asked them to stop in the normal chat. If they continue, I will take screenshots and will report them to higher ranked people like Zion to decide what to do with them.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server: ZionFox, Jakelfc, Minian, Haza666, Rogiler, Belgeran, TheWarPuppy, CountyFan1, MapSapper, Masochistic

Two words to describe you: Funny, Trustworthy

Signed: RoyalSeraphim

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed 13 Apr, 2011 - 8:37 pm 
Admin

Application denied. Rule breaking.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]