It is currently Fri 03 May, 2024 - 9:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue 12 Apr, 2011 - 11:06 pm 
Builder

Username on Minecraft:TheDragon123

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild:Agent

Rough estimate of your time there so far: Around 26 days

What Timezone Are you in: Eastern Time (Us, And Canada )

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: Private Message them, and tell them or ask another Op+

Languages you speak (Your native language plus any secondary languages):English, and some French

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: Ask them to stop and if they keep on griefing,then tempban them, then report on the forums

Experience with being an Operator or above on other servers (name and experience): Not really,but I am willing to learn.

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants?: I am fairly active and I like to keep griefers off the server so they dont ruin it for other players

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: I plan to help stop griefers and help players

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: Private Message them to stop, and try to ignore them.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server: Admins: Zion, Mapsapper, and countyfan1 Super Ops: Jakelfc, Haza666,TheWarPuppy, and Kaka Ops: Techy10, Rogiler, And Belgeran, Minian14

Two words to describe you: Serious, and Fair

Signed:TheDragon123

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon 18 Apr, 2011 - 1:42 am 
Admin

Sorry, Application Denied.

Try again next time.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]