It is currently Mon 29 Apr, 2024 - 1:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: My App RenownedWolfman
PostPosted: Wed 22 Dec, 2010 - 4:07 pm 
Architect

Username on Minecraft: renownedwolfman

Rank at Hawknet's server: AdvBuilder

Rough estimate of your time there so far: 280 hours

What Timezone Are you in: -5

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?:Report it to one of the Admins.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?:TempBan them, then contact the person whos building or structure was griefed and tell them what happened. Attempt to fix it if that person is off-line and lastly report it to an admin and/or Op when I see one or put it on the forum.

Experience with being an Operator or above on other servers (name and experience):Well ive ran my own freebuild server it was up for a few weeks. Also i currnetly run an Alpha server.

What makes you better than the next Advanced Builder?: Well lets see im more mature than most of the players on here whop are advanced builders, i also believe in being tough on crime and wont let people get away with things like i know other Adv Builders Have.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: I built a chessboard, the Twin Towers, The washington monument, ive have probably temp banned more than 50 players for greifing. When i become an Op i will be able to ban peolpe permanently that way i wont be banning the same person multiple times whilst i wait for an Op. I will begin work on my greatest Project yet.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?:I inform them that what they are doing is very bothersome and ask them to stop. If the behavior continues then i will report them to an Admin.

What server are you applying for?:Hawknet

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server: Admins: ZionFox, Mapsapper OP:Kakapoeooee, renownedShark, Haza, Mazo,

Two words to describe you: Tough Love

Signed: renownedwolfman

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat 25 Dec, 2010 - 7:58 pm 
Admin

The position has been filled. Sorry.

Try again next time.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]