It is currently Thu 28 Mar, 2024 - 6:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mf011_'s Op Application
PostPosted: Sat 05 Mar, 2016 - 8:12 pm 
Super Operator

Username on Minecraft: mf011_

Rank at Hawknet SMP: Engineer

Rough estimate of your time there so far: I have been playing on the server for almost 4 years now.

What Timezone Are you in?: GMT

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): England

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English, though I can count to 10 in French...

Have you been banned from our services before?:
I have not been banned before.

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: I politely suggest what I think they should/could do if they're dealing with a problem via whisper chat. If they are doing something against the rules then I'd ask them what they're doing and why, if they give no reason for their actions then I'd inform an admin via the forums.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: First I would screenshot the grief and use the /co I command to see who dealt it. If they were online I would ask them to return the items and fix the damage they've caused. Whether they returned the items or not I would still report on the forums via the SMP abuse report.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): No experience on other servers, as I only play on Hawknet.

What skills can you bring to the Op team?: I am on very regularly so will always be available if anyone needs any help. When looking at builds I also judge fairly, looking at both size and detail. I also know when or when not to apply punishment and will therefore not punish people without good enough reason.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?: I read the server rules whenever I am unsure of one.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?: Nope

Are you registered for the Dynamic Map?: Yes

What version of SMP are we running?: Minecraft SMP 1.9

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: Every map I have been apart of I have opened up public towns where I have supplied items and facilities to members. I regularly introduce new players to the server in hope to build up the community. I also help new members with getting to grip with commands, how the server runs, and how to rank up. Finally I often help other members test out things, whether it be a redstone trap or a new/broken command. If I was to become operator I would continue assisting as much as possible, helping new players and assisting older ones.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: I politely ask them to stop doing whatever it is they're doing that's irritating me. If they continue I'll ask once again and then ask them why they are doing it. If they still continue I'd inform a higher rank (SOP, Admin) via the forums.

Name the current Admins, SOps and Ops of the server:
Admins: ZionFox, Satan360100, Zcrazytboy, Setsuna, Ogara5, Haza
Sops: Crooftygirl2000, Hardscope, ohnoooew
Ops: gdssdg, AnotherMatrix

Two words to describe you:
Understanding, Cheerful

Signed: Mf011_

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat 19 Mar, 2016 - 4:39 pm 
Admin

Congratulations on your promotion to the op team.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]