It is currently Mon 13 May, 2024 - 1:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jan, 2011 - 3:05 pm 
Agent

First, I noticed that you, Zion, listed "money" as a possible in-game award for renaming the server software. I was wondering if a currency system would ever be implemented?

And secondly, I think the promotion requirements (such as applying on the forums) for OP and HOP should be listed under /getrank. With only Builder and Advbuilder ranks listed, it is easy for some people to think that promotion beyond that is impossible, and those who do want to get promoted rarely know how. The requirements are not advertised that much, though I do answer questions when I'm asked. I think that would just clarify the situation a bit.

And lastly, that little pool directly outside the spawn on Guest - I often find guests who, without the help of a WoM Client, get stuck in that pool and have no way to get out. They can't swim or jump out as the leaves are too high on all sides, and I often find myself having to summon them out of there. It would be a simple fix to raise the water level a bit just to prevent this from happening.

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jan, 2011 - 5:30 pm 
Admin

Oooh, some interesting ideas you have there. :D

First, there is a currency system already implimented, it's shown under /whois/whowas and is called Moneys, but right now it has no purpose. Suggestions can be made for purposes if you can think of some.

Second, /getrank is a quick script which is built externally. I will be implimenting it into the software next release (67.3), and will advertise the operatorship applications under a new variable.

Last, that's a good suggestion, but somehow I don't see leaves containing water. I may consider removing them, or replacing them with something else, but that is true. You can jump into it, but then not jump out. Even i've had this problem. I'll get on fixing it asap. ^^

Offline Profile Send private message