It is currently Tue 04 Jun, 2024 - 2:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Influx of New Guests
PostPosted: Mon 10 Jan, 2011 - 4:41 pm 
Agent

Recently I have noticed that there has been a MASSIVE influx of guests on this server. It's been difficult to me sometimes to connect after school ours due to the server being full at 24/24. I know there are issues with increasing server capacity, so this isn't about that. I just wanted to point out that many of these guests have reached the block requirement for Builder rank but there are rarely OPs on to promote them as need be.

Similarly, with all these new guests, there are many many griefers. I do my best to tempban the griefers that I find (when there is no one else on to do it), but they still destroy many buildings before I can find them. This leaves me unable to undo their actions, and it is tedious work to find all their damage and fix it by hand.

Therefore, I am not advocating that I personally should be an OP, but I suggest that the OP Applications section of this forum be opened once more so that we can fix this problem. Presently there are too many guests, and not enough OPs to handle them. We Advbuilders do our best to contain the situation, but we are not properly equipped to deal with their many needs. I think that it would be a good idea to open the Operator Applications section of this forum once again, so we can solve this situation.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Influx of New Guests
PostPosted: Mon 10 Jan, 2011 - 11:01 pm 
Admin

Applications for Operatorship will be opened soon. RenownedShark is still HOP, and will be re-promoted soon. After that I will reopen the operator applications forum and users can (re)apply. :D

Offline Profile Send private message