It is currently Mon 06 May, 2024 - 8:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat 25 Jun, 2011 - 1:12 am 
Architect

hey i just found a way for me to get a free beta account and i just need ten people to go to this link and it will unlock my free gift code. so anyone just please do me this big favor. all you have to do is go visit this page, you can leave right afterwards.

Please and thank you,
Boomboxbizle

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat 25 Jun, 2011 - 6:14 am 
Artisan

It's fake, trust me. I looked into the source code and there's no codes or redirect link. No hidden references or links, nothing. It's fake.

PostPosted: Sat 25 Jun, 2011 - 11:44 am 
Admin

The site is not genuine, it will not work, and will not give you any free access to a beta account. If anything it is a password harvester. The site also breaches Mojang AB's Copyright and Terms, and I will be emailing Notch regarding this.

The link has been removed and you have been warned Boombox, Do not bring anything like that here, it's a breach of Hawknet Computing Terms and Conditions and also Mojang AB Terms and Conditions and Copyrights.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]