It is currently Mon 06 May, 2024 - 2:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon 24 Jan, 2011 - 3:39 am 
Agent

I would have told you earlier, but I never see you on anymore :( I got ranked up about a week ago haha

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jan, 2011 - 4:49 am 
Agent

I would have told you to apply too, but like I said, I never see you on anymore :(

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jan, 2011 - 1:45 pm 
Admin

ImFrom4chan wrote:
But..i wanna be an hOP!i deserve it!!! D: (not saying that you dont) ive been working real hard!

According to that little line there, you don't deserve it. Half Op and its promotion to Operatorship is earned, not demanded. TheWarpuppy was chosen for operatorship because he had a very good application, and he is very trustworthy with the server and its users. All of the opteam cast their votes, and TheWarpuppy was favoured.

When we need more operators, I will open the operator applications forum. From there it's entirely your own fault if you don't check or don't apply in time.

PostPosted: Thu 27 Jan, 2011 - 8:31 am 
Agent

so that means war wins haha good onya mate

PostPosted: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 - 1:29 am 
Admin

Sorry, but i'm not giving you any special treatment. Your efforts haven't gone unnoticed, please don't assume otherwise.

Your reaction to this is completely unethical, and to be quite honest, I wouldn't want someone like you as an operator with that kind of attitude.

TheWarpuppy got his application in on time, and was one of the first four to apply (he was actually the first to apply). The current op team (at that time) voted for him, and he then gained operator after a week. If you don't get your application in, that is your own fault, and is not the fault of anyone else. To have a certain chance of applying, try to keep in the server as much as possible. I know times can be hard at school, but if you do the best you can, then i know your worthy of it. I haven't seen you in the server for a while, you could do with showing your face a bit more.

I believe TheWarpuppy was voted in because he has shown and impressed the op team with his actions, and has remained calm under pressure. All of those statistics, and going off on a rant doesn't show trust.

It is up to you to check back regularly for when operator applications are open. It is not advertised, and only myself, and the operators know about it. I am not going to make any special cases for you so you can get a head start. I don't want to hear any more about this.

Topic locked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]