It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 10:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: People,my last words.
PostPosted: Sun 03 Apr, 2011 - 10:45 pm 
Banned

Hello people,Muutjenz here:

For the people asking theirselve why I haven't been online lately,or even saw I was banned,here is the story.

I got banned for:

-Abusing commands: Don't ask me what commands what I have abused,because I don't know it myselve
-Harrasment: I think I know what Zionfox means by this:I called Haza666 a slave,even though it was mine and hazas joke,because he helped me at my giant soccer stadion.-Even though I always say I will look from 2 sides- I understand Zion in this.It's bad for the imago of the server,and I'm sorry about being a bad person for the server.

Some close friends on Hawknet Freebuild know I have a history,I can't explain all mainly because it's too much.

-My dad was an alchoholist,and was drunk every day(so was my granddad)He always was fighting with my mother,and when I was 7 they divorced.That was the begging of my life on the streets.We wen't to my lesbian ant,and ate fries all day (You may think "Nothing bad about that,but if you eat it every day u'll get sick".)That was the reason I started to live at my girlfriends house,which lived the next street.Sometimes I was away for a week,sometimes i just didn't go to school for weeks,Mainly because I didn't understand my situation.I always was a fan of HipHop,R&B,and those styles,and I ended up being at Streetbattles,R&B was my way of keeping my feelings under controll.I'm am now a rap artist,even though my sports go first.

-My brother used to abuse me (not sexually) He spit in my face everyday (mouth,ears,eyes,everywhere).He throw bottles at me,boxes,radios,weights... Everything he could throw at me,he actually throwed at me.

-I got bullied for over 3 years on school,mainly because I was different of the rest.Because I wasn't a social boy.

-one day I was in the bus back home from school,and some kid pulled out a knife at my back,because i said he should stop bullying another kid.I still have my scar of that.That changed my life,I started to do fighting trainings all day,and tryed out fighting techniques,especcially defending,because I'd never ever attack somebody myselve (because of my problems in the past)

-One day I was at my dad's home,and at 4am the were people banging on the door,and I woke up,it was the police.They didn't tell me anything that was going on,but the first thing I did was call my mom,saying that police was at the door.after I called my mother they asked my to give them a statement about what happened that night.It was about my other brother,his best friend his girlfriend sayd he * here(I never believed it,and it wasn't true).it was also a shock for me.

These are only a few things I got more to tell,but it's too much and too hard too talk about it.

Well I had a great time on here,and met great people,those guys should know who they are.
Thank you and farwell

Muutjenz.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]