It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 3:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Killer Penny
PostPosted: Mon 31 Mar, 2014 - 5:09 am 
Agent

Ah hah a cursed penny!! What could be better?!

This is the game where the first person has a penny and the second person has to find a way for the first person to die (try and keep it creative!)

You must kill the current penny-holder and you have to also continue the story after you kill someone.

Let's make a start;

I find a penny in the middle of the road and put it in my pocket.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Killer Penny
PostPosted: Mon 31 Mar, 2014 - 2:02 pm 
Admin

The penny is covered in pure sodium and when it touches the moisture on your skin and in your pocket it ignites blowing you leg off and you bleed to death.

I pick the dented penny out of the remains of your pocket.

PostPosted: Mon 31 Mar, 2014 - 2:20 pm 
Admin

Unfortunately the sodium wasn't completely removed from the penny, and as previously witnessed, I watch Satan get blown to smithereens in a similar fate to Cody.

I pick up the penny with some paper and contain it in a plastic tupperware box.

PostPosted: Mon 31 Mar, 2014 - 4:36 pm 
Admin

Unfortunately the penny has corrosive properties when it comes into contact with paper and plastic. This causes it to burn through the box. As the penny falls from the box it comes into contact with Zion's leg and burns through his femoral artery, causing him to lose consciousness after roughly 30 seconds, and bleed out in 3 minutes.

I wait until the penny is safe to handle and contain it in a small glass jar.

PostPosted: Mon 31 Mar, 2014 - 10:59 pm 
Assistant

One day zcrazytboy tried to practice his singing skills. He hit a high C and the glass shattered, instantly killing him and sending the penny flying over to my lap. I safely put it in my safety deposit box in the bank and then ate some rocky road ice cream.

~Ask not what your server can do for you. Ask what you can do for your server~

PostPosted: Tue 01 Apr, 2014 - 4:51 pm 
Architect

i went to the bank and robbed them for al the money and the penny fell to the floor and i ran to a unknown location with it

PostPosted: Tue 15 Apr, 2014 - 3:13 am 
Admin

(Since luke doesn't seem to understand the game, I'll pick up where chosen left off. If I'm wrong, delete this post xP)

I threatened chosen with my Turn A Gundam and made him lead me to his safety deposit box, then forced him to open it and give me the penny. I then pulled a pistol and shot chosen, he begged for mercy, but he would receive none on this day... He died instantly.

I put the penny in my pocket, got back into my Turn A Gundam, and flew to the moon.

PostPosted: Tue 15 Apr, 2014 - 2:47 pm 
Operator

Unfortunately for Red with the loss of so much of the penny's exterior coating, the radiation from the penny's highly radioactive core began leaking into Red's pocket. As it turned out this Penny was actually a highly sophisticated fuel cell for a new line of nuclear power plants. The intense radiation soon stopped the neurons in his nervous system from firing correctly. Within a minute Red had died and his Gundam flew aimlessly through space until it was uncovered by a probe orbiting the moon.

Soon after it was recovered and brought to Earth the penny was lost when a mysterious group of highly trained soldiers assaulted the laboratory it was being stored in. It was then traded on the black market for several months until it ended up in the hands of a local Mafia boss.

It was at this point I come in. As a highly skilled assassin I was hired to make a hit on said Mafia boss. However upon arriving at the scene he was already dead. Wearing my radiation suit at the time I was entirely unharmed. I took the penny and stored it in a radioactively shielded box. I then took the box home and put it on my window shelf as a memento.

TL;DR: Penny burny, Red die, me get, me have penny. :)

-Black Science Guy

PostPosted: Wed 16 Apr, 2014 - 7:34 pm 
Architect

However, the ThePKNess was unaware that I (the only assassin superior to him) had also been tasked with killing the local Mafia boss and had done so with my L85A2 sniper rifle. I was also tasked with retrieving the penny so with said rifle I then shot ThePKNess while he slept clutching the radioactively shielded box with one hand and sucking his thumb with the other.

I then snuck past the security system (as my assassin training had taught me to do so) and clutched the shielded box from ThePKNess', cold, dead hands.

I took the box deep underground where I would await further instructions as to where to deliver the box and where to receive my £30m.

Last edited by Qualabar1 on Wed 16 Apr, 2014 - 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed 16 Apr, 2014 - 7:50 pm 
Assistant

Luckily, when RedFox shot me, he didn't realize that I was wearing bullet-proof Kevlar and survived the shot.

Part of my job is to hand out payment for missions in the Underground Assassins Guild (the UAG for short.) I was assigned to retrieve the penny from Qualabar1 and to hand out a payment of £30m. Qualabar1 handed over the penny (in its protective box) and accepted the money instantly, not noticing that one of the bills was lined with pure potassium. As Qualabar1 left the base and began counting money, he exposed the potassium lining to the surrounding oxygen and proceeded to explode violetly, along with his £30m which was actually all counterfeit.

I immediately transported the penny to a secret location in a far solar system. As for myself, I left to continue my life of crime in the UAG.

~Ask not what your server can do for you. Ask what you can do for your server~

PostPosted: Thu 17 Apr, 2014 - 8:47 am 
Admin

Four thousand years later, the Turn A Gundam was still on the moon. Having crashed at a very high rate of speed, the Turn A was in pieces, as was my body. Since the Turn A was not completely destroyed, it had been slowly regenerating itself, and my body, using it's nanomachines. As I finally regained consciousness, I looked over towards earth and saw that it was nothing more than a hellish sphere made of netherrack. Nevertheless, my mission was still to acquire the penny. This time, I put on my pilot suit before doing anything else.

I was able to pinpoint the location of the penny from data that was gathered by the Turn A's analysis of the penny before my death, I then set off to my destination, Laplace Seven, a colony in a far off solar system called Heliopolis. I used the Turn A's teleportation system to teleport there in an instant, I then stepped out into the darkness, and entered a strange building with a faint glow inside.

Upon stepping inside the doorway, an overwhelmingly bright light lit up my path. After walking for what seemed like hours, I reached a large room with a small black box laying on a table made of diamond. I cautiously approached the box and reached out to open it, when I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Chosen, he had several wires connected to him going into to some sort of machine, and looked like he was about seventy years old, but I knew instantly that it was him. I didn't care how he was alive, I shot him several times in the head while he was blabbing on about the penny being the key to saving the earth or something stupid like that. After killing him, I noticed a red glow and looked down, there was a Turn X symbol on the ground glowing red. On the other side of the room, a large door opened revealing the Turn X Gundam.

I took the penny from the box that chosen had so graciously left unlocked and entered the Turn X Gundam, I was greeted by a screen that said "insert coin", so I looked around and found a coin slot next to the controls, I then put the penny into the coin slot. Suddenly the Turn X glowed bright yellow, the light enveloped chosens body and turned it to ash. The Moonlight Butterfly and time warp systems were unlocked due to the penny being used, apparently the penny is really a key to be used in the Turn A and Turn X Gundam to unlock hidden features.

I activated the time warp system, and traveled back to the point in time where I made chosen open his safety deposit box and give me the penny. I jumped down from the Turn X to see my past self aiming a gun at chosen, I snatched the gun away and shot chosen in the head.... a thousand times, then incinerated his body in a nearby lava pool.

I told my past self what had happened in the future, and the truth behind the penny, and he agreed to team up with me. He put on his pilot suit, took the penny he had just got from chosen, and put it in the coin slot next to the controls in his Turn A Gundam, the Turn A glowed bright red along with my Turn X glowing bright yellow. We flew up into the stratosphere and Activated the Moonlight Butterfly system on both Gundams. Blue and purple "butterfly wings" were emitted from the back of both Gundams, destroying all forms of technology in a twelve million mile radius.

After we confirmed that all technology was destroyed, we teleported to a planet in a far away galaxy filled with memes. Nyan cats rule the skies, dramatic chipmunks stare at you 24/7, and the angry german kid can be heard from anywhere on the planet, just to name a few. The pennies are hidden in separate locations in identical Gundanium alloy boxes, and we're both in our Turn A/X Gundams guarding the boxes.

(Did I go too far this time? :P)

PostPosted: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 - 5:38 pm 
Architect

Due to RedFox going back in time I was never tasked with retrieving the penny and was never killed by the explosion caused by the pure potassium.

I spent the next 70 years of my life in blissful peace. When the time came for me to die my family insisted that I cryogenically freeze my body in the hopes that I may one day be revived. Due to Red's EMP that destroyed all technology the planet was plunged into the Dark Ages. However all those that were cryogenically frozen were hidden away in the hopes that once the Dark Ages were over we would build anew and turn the planet into a gleaming world of hope.

When I awoke from my 10,000 year slumber the planet was as beautiful as ever imagined. Humans had evolved into powerful creature with powers such as teleportation, mind-reading, telekinesis and the power to stop time. They were also unable to kill other living creature, this prevented war, death, famine (as well as the destruction of the planet foretold by Red). The world was finally at peace. Technology had advanced to the point in which they could transfer powers to one another. I gained the incredible abilities the homo-superiors had granted me. As well as being able to revert back to youth therefore using their incredible technology I was reverted back to my early 20's. They also used an information device that gave my knowledge of the past and I was able to see what I had missed in my 10,000 year rest. The device however, was too advanced it not only showed me the current universe's past, but also the alternate universe in which I was killed. I was enraged at Chosen and thankful that Red had prevented my death. However, I needed the penny, it was the only was I could get closure and ensure my safety.

I spent the next few decades developing the technology to locate the penny and harnessing my powers in order to retrieve it once located. Once I had located the penny and built my powers I teleported to the planet in a far away galaxy only to find 2 versions of Red working together to protect the pennies. This enraged me as my powers had lead my to become made for power and it angered me that I was unable to have a copy of myself to fight by me. Using the might of my focussed mind I flung both Gundams to the side of the room using my telekinesis. I stopped time and used the hidden switch blade I had concealed in my pocked and slit the throats of both Red's. I then teleported to the pennies location, gathered them and returned home victorious.

The pennies were now sealed deep underground where only teleportation could reach them. Also now, as the most powerful of the homo-superiors I became their leader. I told the story of the penny to the world, far and wide and as their leader they swore to guard the pennies at the cost of their lives. I now sit upon my throne guarding the pennies with an army of homo-superiors by my side, willing to die for me.

PostPosted: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 - 6:00 pm 
Admin

Despite being killed by Chosen, my body was slowly recreated by a clone bay I had stashed on a planet roughly 13 million miles away from the point of Chosen's "second death". This allowed the machine to stay intact when Red destroyed all the technology. I came back into the world a year after Qualabar had taken the penny for himself.

When I learnt of the penny's existence, I dedicated the next 10 years of my life to developing a ship capable of Faster Than Light speeds. Once this ship and its 'FTL' drive were complete, I warped to the planet the penny was contained on. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Qualabar's guards. I informed them that I was an Arms dealer, looking to do business. Over a series of months, I became close friends with Qualabar. Due to our friendship Qualabar allowed me to see the penny. Whilst we were underground we decided to play a game of chess.

Whilst thinking over his next move, Qualabar chewed the edge of the coin. Suddenly he had a massive coughing fit and choked on the penny, and fell dead on the chess board. This meant I won the game and due to him being the previous Grand Master, the title was passed to me. Luckily, I was not attacked by Qualabar's guards as loyalty on this planet was given to the greatest chess player. This meant I now had control of the penny and the planet. To prevent the guards changing their loyalty I abolished chess and ruled over the planet with both pennies close by at all times.

PostPosted: Tue 13 May, 2014 - 6:03 am 
Admin

Since Qualabar failed to destroy our Gundams, I and my past self were able to be regenerated. Since the Gundams were not damaged at all, and there wasn't much damage done to our bodies, regeneration only took 25 years. When we woke up, we once again set off on our mission to retrieve the pennies. Without the teleportation system, the trip to earth took an additional 6 years.

When we arrived on earth, we found Tim to be the ruler of the planet, he had guards all over his home where the pennies were being kept, and two Delta Plus mobile suits outside. We split up and went to opposite sides. When my past self was spotted by one of the Delta Plus's, it immediately fired its beam rifle at him, he was able to dodge it and fire his own beam rifle back at it, but it transformed into wave rider mode and escaped. Meanwhile, I was also being fired at by the other Delta Plus, I used my I-Field to protect my Gundam from the beam attacks, then used my grappling wire to pull the beam rifle away from the Delta Plus. The Delta Plus pulled a beam saber and ran towards my Gundam, but I split the Gundams body into multiple parts just before the Delta Plus would have cut it in half. The pieces of the Gundam surrounded the Delta Plus and created a powerful magnetic field which completely disabled the mobile suit, and it was then destroyed by my Gundams mega particle cannon.

We exited our Gundams and entered the building where the pennies were being kept, effortlessly killing every guard on the way to the room where Tim was. When we entered the room, we discovered that Tim was already dead. The shot that my past self had fired at the Delta Plus earlier that missed had incinerated Tim's upper body, killing him instantly. The pennies were found next to his body in a glass jar, we took them and left the building.

Over the next few days we contemplated our next move, we even turned to crafty for advice, but we eventually decided the pennies needed to be out of humanity's reach. We took the pennies and used them to activate the Moonlight Butterfly systems on the Turn A and Turn X Gundams, once again destroying all technology in a twelve million mile radius, but this time a cocoon was formed around the Gundams caused by leaving both systems activated for too long.

Ourselves and the pennies are now encased in the cocoon for an undetermined amount of time.

PostPosted: Tue 13 May, 2014 - 3:25 pm 
Architect

I had choked on the penny and lay dead on the chess board... or so Tim thought.

I knew all along of Tim's plan to kill and overthrow me and steal my penny. Even before I met Tim I knew there would be someone who would attempt to take it from me. Therefore when I killed Red all those years ago I purposefully left his suits intact which would eventually regenerate him and he would do my work for me.

So when Tim came to me I plotted to fake my death in front of Tim's own eyes making him fully convinced I was no longer a threat to him or anyone else. I thought about having assassin's or even one of my own guards "kill" me. Yet I thought Tim would see through it as I am incredibly powerful and my guard are utterly loyal. Then it hit me, how could the most powerful being in the universe die? By his own hand of course, simple habit would be my downfall so of the years I knew Tim I made sure he noticed that I had a habit on chewing items in my hand and on one occasion "choking" myself so that he know it possible.

Then as we played chess I did what I had planned and choked...

Tim being as absent minded as he is he believed that my death had really occurred and was so thrilled he didn't even think to check. The fool.

Then all I had to do was wait. I waited and waited, going only above ground to retrieve what I require for survival, food; water, etc. But around 10 years past and Tim became lazy. He had expected a life of excitement and wonder with new and exiting people to meet but it was not so. Tim became engulfed in boredom and having nothing to do ordered his subject to entertain him. Everyone must do so and if displeased he would locked them up for a year. (This was the idiots incentive to make him happy.) Even so I didn't work. People were locked up and as the planet had a very small populace he demanded they try again. However, since most were locked up or attempting to amuse Tim I was free to roam the planet and gather any and all items I need to not just survive... but live.

So I lived in peace for 15 more years until Red and Red killed Tim and encased himself in a cocoon. As Red thought I was dead he didn't account for my teleportation ability and with great ease I got inside the cocoon and stole the penny. I was however, unhappy at the Red's for crippling my planet with his electrical burst and so as they stood motionless inside their cocoon I teleported a bomb inside the cocoon which due to the strength of the cocoon, the blast was contained inside and once the smoke cleared... not even dust remained. I teleported to the further edge of the known universe (in a couple of teleports that is, hopscotching planets along the way). That way I knew that I was safe that no-one could every get me and so it was here I lived my life in solitude knowing the penny I desired so much, was mine.

PostPosted: Mon 14 Jul, 2014 - 4:47 am 
Agent

The world goes on and on, years and years pass till Qualabar dies on his bed, old and alone and then is later buried.

I rob his grave and yank the penny from his cold dead hands and slip it into my pocket, whispering "my precious.."

PostPosted: Mon 14 Jul, 2014 - 3:39 pm 
Operator

Waking up naked in the hills, ThePKNess had no memories of the last few months. As he looked around his surroundings he finds a perfectly calibrated anti-material rifle loaded with High Explosive rounds. It is as he further explores his surroundings that he discovers Richard robbing a grave. Suddenly remembering that Richard was carrying something incredibly important ThePKNess sets his sights on Richard and uses his rifle to blow him to hell. ThePKNess then runs over to his body and searches through his pockets to find the penny and as soon as he touches the penny most of his memories suddenly start flowing back to him. He takes the penny and starts to walk off before returning to steal his clothes before throwing Richard's body into the grave and reburying them both together. He follows this by fleeing the scene in the conveniently placed fully fuelled helicopter.

-Black Science Guy

PostPosted: Thu 17 Jul, 2014 - 3:59 pm 
Architect

Little did they know, a being as powerful as myself doesn't age. However, to my own surprise, I require some form of interaction with other living species. Due to my craze for the penny I allowed no-one to get near me therefore depriving me of this need. So I fell into a deep slumber that simulated death.

Then as Richie was blow to pieces, his blood and body interacted with mine. Awakening me from this sleep. I waited until there was enough dirt above me so that I was no longer in view of ThePKNess and teleported to safety. I assumed the helicopter was his, therefore waited until he entered, climbed onto the skids and waited until we had reached the destination.

Tired of waiting, I walked up to ThePKNess, as soon as he recognised me he pulled out his anti-material rifle. With one flick of the wrist it flew from his hands to mine and a simple pull of the trigger sealed ThePKNess's fate. I retrieved the penny from his trouser pocket. As his torso had been blown away, only his legs and head remained. I shot him again in the head to ensure his death. With only his legs remaining I slowly walked away, whistling, the penny firmly in my grasp.

PostPosted: Fri 18 Jul, 2014 - 9:40 pm 
Operator

ThePKNess awoke naked underneath a helicopter with a splitting headache and once again with a strange case of amnesia that stretched back over the last few days. However what I did remember was that I had to get something, something very important. He eventually got up and looked around his surroundings before finding some conveniently placed clothes inside the helicopter. Whilst the pink 'My Little Pony' t-shirt was a little on the small side it was better than being naked. In addition the helicopter contained an old television complete with inbuilt VHS player and a small pile of Bruce Lee training videos. Over the following few hours ThePKNess learned how to be a total martial arts badass.

Due to Qualabar's convenient slow walk it only took ThePKNess about half an hour to catch up to him. ThePKNess let out a terrifying Kung-Fu howl and then punched Qualabar's heart out through his chest. Then using the new techniques ThePKNess had mastered he set Qualabar on fire with his mystical martial art badassery. In addition ThePKNess had managed to take the penny off of Qualabar when he wasn't looking. With a final scream of victory ThePKNess roundhouse kicked Qualabar's head clean off his flaming shoulders. Then ThePKNess sat down and began meditating and within a few seconds had teleported to small cave in the middle of nowhere.

-Black Science Guy

PostPosted: Sun 20 Jul, 2014 - 10:48 am 
Architect

As it had been a while since I was "in the game". I thought it would be fun to flaunt my power infront of those that would oppose me. Due to previous experiences with ThePKNess I knew he wouldn't die so easily therefore I made it simple for him to catch up to me and allow the fun to begin.

As a being of absolute power I no longer had a need for pathetic mortal requirements such as a heart, a head and the need to not be on fire. Therefore I let ThePKNess have his fun with my body and when he left I reattached myself (just so if I came across anyone they wouldn't feel the need to scream or run away). I teleported to ThePKNess's cave and when he tried to roundhouse kick me again I grabbed him with one hand, broke his ankle. As he wept on the ground I broke his neck and retrieved the penny.

Years went by and ThePKNess's dead body remained that way. Therefore I built a magnificent castle around this tiny cave as a monument to my power. I was however in need of a servant to tend to my needs. I spent the next couple hours practising witchcraft and once mastered I used it to both revive ThePKNess and bind him. ThePKNess was now my slave who would obey me without question. This meant the penny and I were safe.

PostPosted: Mon 21 Jul, 2014 - 12:02 pm 
Operator

ThePKNess awoke once again with no memory and no clothing on top of a small castle tower. Deciding to explore this strange castle ThePKNess eventually came across a throne room where he found Qualabar being served by his own corpse. Suddenly his memories of the past few days came flooding back and he charged at Qualabar and used his 'immortal being sundering strike' which when he struck Qualabar permanently destroyed his body and banished his consciousness into a lower plane of existence where he would be trapped for eternity. ThePKNess then took the penny locked it into a small lock box which he then buried in a random location and returned home to play video games. He also got some clothes along the way.

-Black Science Guy

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jul, 2014 - 8:55 pm 
Architect

I awoke in a nether like region but empty. A dark red floor that was completely flat with nothing in its way. A non-existent ceiling that could have gone forever for all I knew. Even the air itself had a red tinge. I was alone, all I could remember was a second ThePKNess charging at me then awaking here. So I walked. I just walked.

When I realised that it was going nowhere, everything was the same I stopped. I was unable to use my power in this plane of existence and there was nowhere to go. I was going to give up, then Moloch, the ancient Ammonite God appeared before me as a gigantic monster that was emanating pure power. I wasn't afraid. I had nothing to live for anymore, but his intention wasn't to kill me. He scaled himself down to my size and masked himself to look human. Then he sat across from me and begun talking.

He explained that he was trapped here when a group comprised of the most power sorcerers and sorceresses came together to banish him here in an attempt to prevent any more proprietary child sacrifices. He told me his original plans were to keep his existence hidden from me until I found a way out then piggyback a ride up to the physical plane however he was now convinced there was only one way to escape. He explained to me that even though he couldn't return himself to the physical plane using this method he could return me to a new body and agreed to do so. I couldn't see a motive for him to do it but if it returned my to my penny then I had no complaints.

Just before he was going to return me he handed me a vial and told me to give it to the one who imprisoned me there. He then summoned a fire that engulfed my body, I blacked out, then awoke in a brand new, naked body.

I retrieved clothes from the nearest convenient washing line and headed to ThePKNess's home. It must have been years as when I got there he was not alone. He, his beautiful blonde wife and his 3 children were there as well. This made things too easy. ThePKNess had long since forgotten about then penny as he no longer had it by his side however the threat of having his wife and children's throats cut open jogged his memory. He dug up the penny and handed it to me. I requested one last thing of him. Drink the clear water in the vial. He obliged.

I had been expecting him to drop dead or maybe even explode. However, he just stood there motionless. Then everything went dark. As I looked up at the sun I saw the last sliver of light become shrouded in darkness. When I looked back and ThePKNess he was no longer there, however there was a familiar face. Moloch's human form stood before me and he uttered the words "Your imprisoner now resides in the hell hole we were forced to endure. You have released me and now your world shall be mine. I owe you a great debt therefore I shall not kill you but instead offer you a place by my side."

I now reside high above the clouds on a golden throne in palace fit only for Gods, and I sit with the penny in my hand and I watch the world below me burn.

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jul, 2014 - 11:09 pm 
Operator

However in the intervening years between ThePKNess killing Qualabar ThePKNess had trained under the Legendary Chuck Norris in order to continue his training and he had even taken on the mantle of the legend himself becoming the second Chuck Norris. Deciding to play along with Qualabar's antics ThePKNess allowed him to have his fun has compensation for sending him to some sort of hell for years. So finding himself in said hell ThePKNess simply ordered the hell to release him, which it did with all haste. Finding himself slightly displaced in time he looked upon Qualabar's destroyed world. Turning to look directly at Qualabar's false heaven ThePKNess stared it down until it all started burning and was forced back into the hell from whence it came. As for Moloch ThePKNess forced him a completely different but equally terrible hellish plane of existence. And with that ThePKNess went over to retrieve the penny which had fallen from the sky and back to earth.

-Black Science Guy

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jul, 2014 - 11:27 pm 
Architect

Thankfully I had jumped out from my palace before it had been sucked back in. As I plummeted to the earth I remembered what Moloch had told me. "If something should happen to me you must avenge me". When he had said this he had given me a Christmas cracker and had told me only to use in that circumstance. So that is what I did.

When it exploded the universe itself collapsed. Nothing remained. With the exception of myself of course. The cracker however, did not just erase the universe it also imbued me with the power of a God. As the new God of this universe I create a new world in which all it's subjects fear and obey me with utter loyalty.

With these new found powers I fashioned myself a penny. The same penny that has gotten me this far.

PostPosted: Mon 11 Jul, 2016 - 5:00 am 
Architect

"This far" as in the two steps you took before I stabbed you with a black hole.

The same black hole that I closed using the Zinc inside the penny that I now possess.

PostPosted: Tue 16 May, 2017 - 10:17 pm 
Architect

But despite White's foolishly mortal attempts to stab me with a black hole, a God such as myself couldn't even be touched by such a pathetic attempt. I simply thought it enjoyable to have him believe he had defeated me before removing the penny from his grasp and returning it to mine.

The look of despair was all it could of hoped for and more. He lashed out again and again, yet none of his further black hole stabbing attempts succeeded. It was amusing at first but I quickly grew tired of it and disintegrated his body and mind with the greatest of ease.

The very last of those who would oppose me were gone; and the penny and I were together once more.

PostPosted: Mon 21 Jan, 2019 - 4:42 am 
Architect

Or so you thought. Upon that penny that I knew you would retrieve, was something so microscopic, one might describe it as.. microscopic. A mini something. A mini man. A mini me. I had shrunk myself down during the flurry of black hole attacks using quantum technology developed by Hank Pym himself, convincing you that I had been decimated when in reality, the image you saw was a mere shadow cast by my translation into the quantum realm.
Using scientific jargon from Antman, I increase my mass to the point that time and space itself collapse into another black hole. Due to my subatomic size, I am completely safe from the effects of an entire universe containing every living thing, including you Qualabar, instantly being translated into energy and discover that the Schwarzchild model is a fact and see the creation of a newborn universe before my very eyes. All is well until I experience the realization that although I am responsible for the birth of a new universe, I am also without the penny that I tried so very hard to obtain, thus breaking the rules of the game and ruining it for everyone in the past who now only exist as distant remnants of my own memories that occasionally return to haunt me with nightmares where they believe the game is still going.

PostPosted: Fri 08 Mar, 2019 - 5:59 pm 
Architect

This was of course all according to my plan. Due to my omniscience I knew White would attempt some form of Antman trickery preventing me from completely killing him and thus instead of disintegrating him I cast him into a slumber from which it is impossible to awaken.

White foolishly carried on with his life in his 'new universe' where he moved to Sapulpa, Oklahoma and took up Parkour. All the while believing the game had ended.

In actuality, I was still in control; my enemies were all defeated; and the penny was mine.

PostPosted: Fri 19 Apr, 2019 - 4:20 am 
Architect

Whoa whoa whoa how you know where I live dawg