It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 1:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun 12 Aug, 2012 - 4:34 pm 
Admin

This is kinda like the never ending story game somewhere in this topic but this one will have a topic. We're writing the adventures of The Team based off our own Op Team. This is fictional and kinda comedic so have fun. You may type up to 10 scentences each post and we can't kill off the team or have them win too early as that would be too short. Each segment of the story must relate to what situation they were in before so no random schtuffs. If you wish to use single characters use the nicknames each Op+ has such as Stan for me, Hards for Hardscope Crafty for Craftygirl and so on. Also since this is semi-fiction it will be set in an equal-opposite dimension meaning that while the characters and events are not real, the world is and the world has limits, so no flying/talking ponies Crafty. I suppose I'll start it.

21 men and women have banned together to fight for the right to build. Together they wage war for the people against grief. Together they are... The Team. In their secret Cafe they await for the call to action. Suddenly their great leader Zion and his boyfriend County burst into the room. This is what they've been waiting for. The Griefers, an evil organisation bent on half destroying the world, has attacked three places in the world, Manhatten, London and Dubai.

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat 18 Aug, 2012 - 7:17 pm 
Agent

The Griefers has their own boss too. Most people don't know his name, as because saying his name is a sin. The Griefers planned an attack on London. Luckily, Zion and Countys' team were there, so The Griefers were no match against that team.

PostPosted: Sun 19 Aug, 2012 - 8:57 pm 
Agent

Well that was easy. The team happily returned to their café, only to find, to their great dismay, that their chocolate cake with sprinkles on top had been stolen!! *GASP* *Dramatic music* etc. You-know-who was the only one capable of such dastardly actions, and so began the great search for the cake thief... DUN DUN DUNNN

PostPosted: Mon 20 Aug, 2012 - 12:28 am 
Agent

Peering high, and peering low, then peering high, then peering low for the one responsible for the dastardly act. Looking everywhere for any clues Religor finds a small trail of crumbs leading towards the secret bookshelf door. Doing the dance of the drunk hippo to open the door they find techy snacking away at the last parcels of cake.

PostPosted: Thu 23 Aug, 2012 - 12:16 am 
Admin

XD

The team look at one another before giving off a sigh. "Blame Techy" They all said.
Having resolved the matter of the stolen food the team then sits down to discuss how to stop the Greifers in the other cities. Well... Everyone except for Techy who didn't even get dinner that night.

Vanguard Card Fighter - Grade 1

PostPosted: Fri 24 Aug, 2012 - 11:07 pm 
Agent

As the Hawknet team discusses the case of the Griefers, they hear a knock at the door. Who could it be? Belgeran then goes to the doors and opens then, to find a lot of lava that was poured in front of Hawknets' beautiful garden. Everyone was furious but Zion said that we have to make a plan.

PostPosted: Thu 06 Sep, 2012 - 1:38 am 
Assistant

Then chosen ate some cake.

~Ask not what your server can do for you. Ask what you can do for your server~

PostPosted: Thu 06 Sep, 2012 - 10:21 am 
Admin

^^ And got called larry-stu for having something happen for no apparent reason.

The admins went to discuss plans behind doors and Zion told the Operators to have have a break but not to leave the base, however he asked for the Super OPs to stand guard to the admin chamber, he then followed the rest of the Admins into the chamber and the sound of ahavy latch was heard from the other side. The door was locked.

Vanguard Card Fighter - Grade 1

PostPosted: Sun 16 Sep, 2012 - 3:02 am 
Builder

on the other side xantos was making a secret recipie for a dark mysterious item and sent her secret ninjas to go to the supermart and when they returned xantos headed for the kichen, all the other operators following her only for them to find!!!! he had needed eggs for a chocolate cake. after it had been half eaten the admins and super ops storm into the dinning room and zion yells "WE GOT IT" , but when he saw the cake he ran for it and left the plan explaining to country.

PostPosted: Mon 21 Jan, 2019 - 8:06 pm 
Architect

Yet ANOTHER operator+ only game that lol I could’ve been part of but I was never promoted heheh good times