All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 3:01 am 
Agent

Osama be dead. Discuss.

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 3:47 am 
Builder

About time, I say.
The man deserved it and it's a huge load off a lot of people's chest.

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 12:52 pm 
Agent

What satisfaction does the Americans get when killing him? Now, more terrorists will invade USA...

Thats my opinion about it...

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 12:59 pm 
Builder

xerox218 wrote:
What satisfaction does the Americans get when killing him? Now, more terrorists will invade USA...

Terrorists can't invade when they have no one to lead them. But who says they still don't have another leader?

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 2:00 pm 
Agent

xerox218 wrote:

We get satisfaction because he is a fanatically deluded psychopath who finds joy in killing thousands upon thousands of innocent people. He deserves to die in the most horrible of ways. It's a positive for our military that they did it with class and just shot him in the head... it would have been different if I was in control.

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 3:59 pm 
Builder

Agreed

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 5:06 pm 
Banned

* are the americans claiming all the glory, when other country's supported in finding him.

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 5:19 pm 
Agent

Considering us Americans started the War on Terror, targeted Osama, offered $25million to gain any information whatsoever on him, sent in the SEAL team that finally got him... I'd say we did the most. Of course other Allied countries helped, but we did the 90% of the work. It doesn't help that Obama is taking all the credit for it as if he personally went in there and shot Osama himself, not counting the works of every CIA, FBI, and military operative that ever worked on it.

Oh and Pakistan basically straight up betrayed us. They found him in a giant government funded mansion right outside one of their most important military bases. Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 5:35 pm 
Banned

The Americans never killed him, Osama Bin Laden was killed by his own guards because they knew the CIA would of interrogated him. And this bullsh*t about the americans killing him and then burying him like one hour after is all fake. First of all the navy seals wouldn't just want to kill the most wanted person on earth, they would capture him and then want to question him. Im telling you again, the americans just trying to claim the spotlight like they always do.

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 6:21 pm 
Agent

TTG_JakelfcUK wrote:
The Americans never killed him, Osama Bin Laden was killed by his own guards because they knew the CIA would of interrogated him. And this bullsh*t about the americans killing him and then burying him like one hour after is all fake. First of all the navy seals wouldn't just want to kill the most wanted person on earth, they would capture him and then want to question him. Im telling you again, the americans just trying to claim the spotlight like they always do.

Please provide a source for any of the information that you have posted. As of now, every single reliable news source in the world disagrees with you. American SEALs did in fact kill Osama, according to Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, hell even the Pakistani newspapers. Admittedly, I wish they could have paraded his body around New York instead of burying him at sea, but hey, tradition is tradition. You can't argue with that.

Haza wrote:
The Americans shouldn't be claiming anything, although most countries are celebrating Osama's death, nobody should be claiming that they spent the most on trying to find him, this is one tiny little insignificant man, compared to the thousands of people being massacred every day in places like Libya, China and Zimbabwe. If America spent so much time, money and effort trying to bring Osama down, why are there still dictators killing people? Obviously it's not as easy just to say that America should air strike the * out these countries, assassinate the leader and not kill any civilians without sustaining too much loss of life.

Please provide some information as to how other countries significantly contributed to Osama's death. I'm not saying there aren't any, but I just don't know of them. Please enlighten me. Also, America is already fighting three wars to prevent those exact same massacres from happening (Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan). We are the world's watchdogs, but we don't have enough military power to fight infinite battles. We contribute more amounts of foreign aid in military assistance, food supplies, simple money donations, etc. to poor countries than any other civilized country in the world. Actually, I think I can count on one hand the amount of countries that DON'T receive American aid.

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 7:10 pm 
Banned

TheWarpuppy wrote:
TTG_JakelfcUK wrote:

Please provide a source for any of the information that you have posted. As of now, every single reliable news source in the world disagrees with you. American SEALs did in fact kill Osama, according to Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, * even the Pakistani newspapers. Admittedly, I wish they could have paraded his body around New York instead of burying him at sea, but hey, tradition is tradition. You can't argue with that.

Haza wrote:
The Americans shouldn't be claiming anything, although most countries are celebrating Osama's death, nobody should be claiming that they spent the most on trying to find him, this is one tiny little insignificant man, compared to the thousands of people being massacred every day in places like Libya, China and Zimbabwe. If America spent so much time, money and effort trying to bring Osama down, why are there still dictators killing people? Obviously it's not as easy just to say that America should air strike the * out these countries, assassinate the leader and not kill any civilians without sustaining too much loss of life.

Please provide some information as to how other countries significantly contributed to Osama's death. I'm not saying there aren't any, but I just don't know of them. Please enlighten me. Also, America is already fighting three wars to prevent those exact same massacres from happening (Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan). We are the world's watchdogs, but we don't have enough military power to fight infinite battles. We contribute more amounts of foreign aid in military assistance, food supplies, simple money donations, etc. to poor countries than any other civilized country in the world. Actually, I think I can count on one hand the amount of countries that DON'T receive American aid.

LOL this made me laugh, america is the worlds watch dog.... more like the worlds bullies, the involve them self in every conflict.

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 7:48 pm 
Agent

Considering Haza just claimed that the U.S. worries too much about one single man, but not massacres in places like "Libya, China, and Zimbabwe", then I would say we don't involve ourselves in every conflict. In cases that we DO involve ourselves, it is to prevent human rights abuses such as those of Saddam Hussein who used chemical weapons against the native Kurds of northern Iraq.

Now look at this image and tell us that the United States is a bully. We give more than DOUBLE the PERCENTAGE of the UK's GDP in terms of national aid and charity donations. Considering our GDP is also much, much bigger than the UK's, it's safe to say that that results in multitudes more money in terms of real cash.

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 8:38 pm 
Admin

TheWarpuppy wrote:
Now look at this image and tell us that the United States is a bully...

The United States is a bully! :P

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 9:04 pm 
Banned

Thankies Zion ;)

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 9:22 pm 
Builder

I always find it funny how a million dollars is worth half a snickers and 3 buttons, and even funnier than that a dollar is even worth less than a euro :P

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 10:16 pm 
Builder

Let de flaem whars beegin!

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 10:40 pm 
Agent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYmK19-d0U

Must listen to this.

PostPosted: Tue 03 May, 2011 - 10:52 pm 
Agent

Haza wrote:
The USA isn't interested in helping people, nor are any of the other powerful countries that is how the human mind works, at least at this stage. If you haven't watched that lecture on the Mayan calender, go and watch it, it's amazingly amazing. (This part is mainly for Lava but it is interesting nonetheless) I don't believe humans have 'evolved' into an ethical state of mind, the most powerful man in the world may be black, but mankind may never be rid of its power hungry thoughts due to the way people think and the whole world can never be allied.

If this is true then the U.S. it at least the best at pretending :) the only problem with "evolving" into an ethical state of minds means that according to Darwin's laws of natural selection, the traits involving "ethics" and moral rectitude are not beneficial to the human race as a whole if they are being forced out through adaptation.

PostPosted: Sun 29 May, 2011 - 10:59 pm 
Architect

once upon a time i wanted to be the one to assassinate osama. i had so many plans and things and then one day... BaMm! its all over. its amazng how easy it was for those seals. the thing is though, that almost all of my plans were practically just find his hidding area, and then send a remote controlled plane or r/c car into the building...

PostPosted: Sun 19 Jun, 2011 - 9:41 am 
Artisan

Policeman, soldiers, agents etc. are all trained to cease fire unless an immediate threat to a persons life or safety is thrust upon them. They would never have even thought about killing him straight up, they would have captured him & interrogated him. I completely agree with what Dark is saying, I am just stating the reasons why those events would (or may) have occurred.
However, it could be a conspiracy to draw him out of hiding. The Americans have used this tactic before and i bet my left nut that if it was a conspiracy, they would have used that tactic again. The Americans also let criminals roam free and watch them very closely to find out more about a terrorist group or maybe a drug smuggling cartel. They may have also used this type of information gathering strategy.