It is currently Fri 29 Mar, 2024 - 10:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The Tun Calendar
PostPosted: Mon 18 Apr, 2011 - 9:54 pm 
Builder

Note: I do not want replies such as "Oh this 2012 BS is all ... BS!!". I am not suggesting the annihilation of the planet. I would only like intelligent replies and opinions about this matter. Thanks.

There is a calendar that the Mayan people had called the Tun (pronounced "toon"). They had it, not created it. That calendar maps out, essentially, all information in the universe that is relevant to us in a timeline. The calendar is mapped out in a strange way though.

The calendar starts at the very bottom left hand corner, and ends at the right. It is divided into 9 separate rungs, each divided into 13 sections. Each rung is called an underworld and was named after a major consciousness. You can just replace underworld with consciousness.

The 13 separate sections are divided into 7 days and 6 nights. Each day represents a time of “conscious expansion” in the universe. Each night represents a time of “conscious application”. So during the days, the universe is learning/expanding and during the nights it applies the knowledge gained.

The reason this calendar is confusing to read is because of the fact that, each “Underworld” represents a different section of time. The first Underworld is the Cellular consciousness, it will last 16.4 billion years. The second underworld, the Mammalian consciousness, will last 820 million (significantly smaller than the first) years and began in the 7th day of the Cellular consciousness. Every succeeding consciousness fits inside the 7th day of the preceding. This means that they are all still active. Also, every consciousness is 20 times less than the preceding. For Example, 16.4 billion divided by 20 is 820 million.

All of these current consciousnesses are active; the Universal Consciousness began February 11th of this year. We are currently in the 7th day of every single consciousness except Universal. Universal consciousness’s 7th day begins on October 9th 2011 and completes the exact same day the rest of them do.

October 28th 2011.

This doesn’t necessarily mean an end to everything and total annihilation of the planet. In fact, that probably will not happen. However, the 28th of October is significant in some way. Do expect something significant to take place.

I cannot explain well enough exactly what takes place in the Tun calendar. If you want a GREAT explanation of it and are curious about learning more, Ian Xel Lungold wrote a book and gave a 3 hour lecture on this subject. The lecture can be found at this link. It is in 2 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGg_HwZFQ4U

This is the first part. The second part will be in related videos. I urge you to watch this, it’s very interesting.

Another thing I want you to consider and is something that is mentioned in his lecture many times.

What were a bunch of primitive people making pots in a jungle doing thinking about anything like 16.4 Billion years.

Last edited by Lavaburrow on Tue 19 Apr, 2011 - 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: The Tun Calendar
PostPosted: Mon 18 Apr, 2011 - 10:50 pm 
Admin

Moved to Hot Topics because i could imagine this turning into a debate.

PostPosted: Tue 19 Apr, 2011 - 4:43 am 
Builder

awesome

PostPosted: Tue 19 Apr, 2011 - 5:17 am 
Agent

Lavaburrow I love you man. Just read this extremely long post and I'm extremely interested. If it wasn't so late I would go research more into it but for now I'll have to stave off my thirst for knowledge. Thanks for posting this brotato

PostPosted: Tue 19 Apr, 2011 - 10:29 pm 
Builder

Good to hear somebody is interested in this.

PostPosted: Wed 20 Apr, 2011 - 1:22 am 
Agent

Not to sound like a noob, but where does Dec 21 2012 factor into all of this? I thought that was some important mayan day, but I don't know how it relates to this.

PostPosted: Wed 20 Apr, 2011 - 1:51 am 
Builder

These two things are relatively unrelated.
It's all explained in the video.

PostPosted: Sun 29 May, 2011 - 11:01 pm 
Architect

you guys are just to sophisticated <----*big word* for me.

PostPosted: Mon 11 Jul, 2011 - 4:39 pm 
Artisan

Such an event has been foretold but not scientifically based. I find it far fetched.
Knowing that the end may be near means that we have to come up with ways to prevent it. We are way to overpopulated for everyone to be safe but we have had no warning or news about politicians taking precautions to prevent this.
I don't blame them because i find it very unlikely, but why don't we just wait and see what happens. The world was meant to end on many dates but the earth is still intact.
We are way to overpopulated for all of us to be safe. Remember that.