It is currently Fri 29 Mar, 2024 - 8:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun 20 Nov, 2011 - 5:25 am 
Agent

For one they did nothing to provoke the spraying
Two couldn't they sue for the use of paintball guns on them without sufficient eye protection as for if someone got shot in the eye they would most likely lose vision in that eye it's not that hard to tackle someone you don't have to shoot someone for such a minor situation.

Post your thoughts on this.

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun 20 Nov, 2011 - 6:41 am 
Artisan

WoW...
Aren't they meant to protect?

PostPosted: Sun 20 Nov, 2011 - 7:29 am 
Artisan

Cops are the only people other cops trust. Everyone seems to hate them. You always get a case where someones TV is stolen then they start raging at the police as to why they don't have an entire squadron looking for it. They put their lives on the line sometimes and half the time they don't get a thankyou. They get treated like dirt everywhere and it's natural just to snap at one point.

HOWEVER, that does not 1 bit make what they do condonable. The American democracy is just 100% corrupt. I cannot stand it. You always get videos of police attacking or sometimes killing somebody because they can. Sometimes they take their methods of taking down a suspect are off the chain. George Bush encouraged the idea of war and killed half their allies soldiers in friendly fire. People need to beg for some liberation in America!

PostPosted: Sun 20 Nov, 2011 - 3:31 pm 
Admin

I'll be honest. I'd probably have lost it and sparyed the lead officer in the face with his own pepper spray. (Belive me, I'd be quick enough to pull it off, my strengh however is questionable.)

Vanguard Card Fighter - Grade 1

PostPosted: Sun 20 Nov, 2011 - 11:48 pm 
Artisan

Snapping back at an officer is the worst thing you can do.
That's from personal experience...
I was hanging out with my mates in the city and he pulled over by us and asked us what we were doing. He asked for our ID's and I didn' t have my wallet on me at the time so he started calling me a liar and requesting that I remove my wallet from wherever I had it. He started frisking me and then started to become a bit rough so I shoved him and said "go away" but a bit ruder and then he proceeded to tase me and step on me -.-

PostPosted: Mon 21 Nov, 2011 - 12:22 am 
Agent

does australia have the miranda rights? (right to remain silent etc...) Sadly in America our freedom of speech, if you could call it that, is quickly diminishing. Something needs to be done. Standing around letting it happen is as bad as you being the one doing the bad deed.

On a somber note: *Eats a bunch of donuts with friends* cop pulls over by us while we're having a good time. Cop rolls down window. My friends get quiet. "jelly bro?" *waves large doughnut to cop*

PostPosted: Mon 21 Nov, 2011 - 12:30 am 
Artisan

Yeah, but they found out I didn't havee my wallet on me so I got off and my mum thought it was bs as well. In the end, they only pulled us over because we looked suspicous...
Yes a bunch of people playing soccer on an empty basketball court having fun -.-
Our right to remain silent really didn't matter there. They just asked for my wallet and why I snaped back and tought me a veery valuable lesson in life.
NEVER EVER SNAP BACK AT A COP IN MELBOURNE
They are power overthrowing people that just love to throw it everywhere they can