It is currently Thu 28 Mar, 2024 - 11:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Sales sales sales!
PostPosted: Thu 05 Jun, 2014 - 2:31 pm 
Admin

Hi there I'm crazy Stanny also known on the Terraria server as Bo and have I got some deals for you! We have a small compliment of items for sale that can be used for crafting, items or other uses (We don't judge what you use them for).

For sale:
Cobwebs - 1c each
Gel - 2c each
Glass - 2c each
Heart Stones - 2g 50s each
Glowsticks - 8c each
Bombs - 2s each

The stock is in fact limited (I'm not made of money or items). All sales are final. Cash only, no trade or credit. We here are StanCorp are not responsible for any injury, death, self harm or item failure the customer may incur for the use of our products. All welcome! Seek Bo on the Hawknet Terraria Server for purchase!

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Sales sales sales!
PostPosted: Sun 08 Jun, 2014 - 9:47 pm 
Admin

Crazy Stanny here again with a call to arms for all of you Hawknettians on the Terraria server! I require bait. Not just any bait, the baitiest of bait. A Master's Bait if you will. Now I know that getting the Master's Bait isn't going to be easy. So towards that ends I'm calling to all of you! Yes You! I will buy all of your bait at prices at least 100X better than what the NPCs will give you for it. Considering they give you nothing and 100x nothing is still nothing how about this:

5% - 25% Bait - 1c
25% - 30% Bait - 1s
30% - 50% Bait - 10s
666% Bait - 1g

That's all there is to it folks. I need Bait and you've probably horded a bunch away in a chest some where. Give me your bait and I'll pay you like a good little boy. We'll all come out happy. Happy bait hunting!

Offline Profile Send private message