It is currently Thu 28 Mar, 2024 - 11:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Well hello there (again)
PostPosted: Fri 28 Mar, 2014 - 3:21 pm 
Admin

What? You didn't think you'ld see me again?

Belive it or not I've been rather busy with life and my return postponed becuase of it. Since September I've been doing a Creative Media w/ games development Level 2 course and I've got into a card game called Cardfight!! Vanguard in my free time. Half of my weekends since starting the game I've used to compete in tournaments and with teh team legue coming up, if I had a team I would compete in the regional round for my area.

I'm still not using my own computer yet as I've yet to order parts, not sure what is compatible with what so I'm going to ask a freind to put the list together for me as they have built a custom PC before (mainly so they could play Crysis 3 on release day) This means I'm still using my brothers PC, having burned out my Pc just over a year ago which is what triggered my withdrawal in the first place, as such I'm not using the RDC atm and I can only use the computer so long as it isn't wanted by it's actaul owner.

That aside- allow me to once again say hello as if was the first time we've met, in the time I've been hiding away in the background I'm sure alot has changed and so with that in mind I probably don't know anyone now as well as I did when I first had to withdraw from Minecraft, some of you I may not even remember so I apoligise in advance but my memory is not the best when it comes to people.

It'll still be some time before my presense will be consistant but I assure you I have not been M.I.A. due to no longer being around.

Hopefully I'll see you around.

Vanguard Card Fighter - Grade 1

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri 28 Mar, 2014 - 4:16 pm 
Super Operator

Hope to see you back soon Gara!

PostPosted: Sat 29 Mar, 2014 - 3:03 am 
Agent

Welcome back man.