It is currently Sat 04 May, 2024 - 6:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat 07 Apr, 2012 - 11:35 am 
Engineer

As some may have noticed, I had been gone for quite an extended amount of time unannounced and I'd like to apologize for that and fill in the details of my absence and current situation.

On January 2nd I moved to Japan to attend a Japanese Language School and have been living here since. Due to my time restraints and lack of a properly functioning computer I found myself unable to participate on the server until recently when I got all of my cybernetic ducks in a linear path. With that I've had the pleasure of returning and reintegrating into the community. Unfortunately I'll be having another short leave of absence come May 1st.

Since I'm in a frame of mind to give the heads up, I'll be without internet from May 1st to around June 7th while I'll be in Mozambique doing Marine Conservation Volunteer work.

Once I get back to the States, I'll be settling down for the next couple years while I finish up my time at University, so expect some larger projects from me then. (Run simultaneously with some major landscaping I'll be doing for my parents. Dad has always wanted a pond large enough to raise catfish and other critters in, so it's about time I make that happen for him with style.)

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat 07 Apr, 2012 - 1:11 pm 
Agent

Hope you'll get back soon ;)

P.S: Should I copy your build from Architect to my map?

PostPosted: Sat 07 Apr, 2012 - 2:57 pm 
Engineer

You may if you'd like. I certainly enjoy not losing my works due to a refresh.