It is currently Tue 07 May, 2024 - 3:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri 02 Mar, 2012 - 3:08 am 
Assistant

So, general discussion is getting empty, so i need to make it livveth. So now here is a true story that happened in school. While me and mah friend were speaking spanish in french class like we normally do, our teacher said we was gonna play a game! We immediately shouted yay and started playing. It was l'imperfait game....In english that the imperfect tense, weird. Anyway, it involved dice. Our teacher handed us all out dice, but me and my friend never got any. We were all out. Our french teacher asked us to go to the supply closet in the main office to get a some dice. Being the lazys we all are deep in our heart, we didn't get up. Instead i coded a quick dice loop function on a calculator and just like that, we have dice! I saved the program and we know have a dice. (I set it so it can roll 2 dice then add the outcomes together, or just roll one dice and display the outcome.) I hope this true, needless event has opened your eyes and inspired a new enlightenment . :D :) :roll: :( :shock:
...Have a nice day/night/evening/afternoon/mid afternoon/teatime w/e timezone your in !!!!

Or at least starting some talketh....getting lonely :(

~Ask not what your server can do for you. Ask what you can do for your server~

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri 02 Mar, 2012 - 3:41 am 
Agent

Real Event from Real Life For me:

Every morning is usually the same ol' boring routine: wake up around 6:30 do morning stuff, get dressed for school, make lunch, pet dog, go to school. Once at school I walk around to find my friends. Once I have hunted them down and join them we go to our usual meeting spot which is at a few lockers that are by 'The Rocks.' A day prior I had been, like usual, too lazy to do my homework at home so I did it then. There is usually a trashcan that we use to do homework on as it's sturdy and has a flat top good for writing on. Anyways, for some reason it wasn't there; it was moved about 20 feet away from where we usually are so I ran over and pushed it to where I believed that it should have been placed. The next day instead of standing around with my friends in a big circle i decided to sit on the trashcan because it looked comfortable because I could sit in the corner created by the lockers and the joining wall. For me this isn't an unusual thing I would do. I have fun in high school and that sometimes means breaking social norms. People walked by looked at me then kept going. This week I've seen many people do the same thing with sitting on the trashcans. Once it reaches 7:20 the 10 minute bell rings and my group of friends start to disperse to their classes to meet up again during lunch at our table. I am usually late arriving because I'm either talking to people on here or messing around with 3D stuff or a mixture of both.

PostPosted: Fri 02 Mar, 2012 - 9:04 pm 
Super Operator

....Wow. Why did I just read all that? o_o

PostPosted: Fri 02 Mar, 2012 - 10:00 pm 
Agent

Yes you did ^-^

PostPosted: Sat 03 Mar, 2012 - 3:03 am 
Assistant

Not sure how well it could be used in that situation, but I believe TI-83's have a probability application that has dice.

PostPosted: Sat 03 Mar, 2012 - 3:11 am 
Agent

yeah it's sci-tools i believe

PostPosted: Sat 03 Mar, 2012 - 10:29 pm 
Assistant

wait, hang on, so i coded dice for NOTHING? btw i use ti-89

~Ask not what your server can do for you. Ask what you can do for your server~

PostPosted: Sat 03 Mar, 2012 - 11:19 pm 
Agent