It is currently Sat 20 Apr, 2024 - 7:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ogara5 OLD Introduction
PostPosted: Sat 04 Jun, 2011 - 9:45 pm 
Admin

I should have done one of these a long time ago...

My name is Ogara5.
Life long Transfomers Fan, (not helped by Mr Michal Bay,) Frequent Minecraft Player.
Other Hobbies include:
Bionicle
Anime & Manga
Music (Particully Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Nickleback, JAM Project, Crush40, Dragonforce, Linkin Park, Fort Minor, Green Day. There's a patteren here. Excluding: Alot of 'pop')

I have strong morals of right and wrong and transfer this over to what I do on Hawknet Freebuild. Ever need a hand just ask and I'll help where I can. However don't take me lightly if I see somthing wrong or that is agaisnt the rules of our server I will bring it to attention. -EDIT- Although it would seem that recently I've been having a stupidity streak, all within the rules atelast >.> -END EDIT-

I may not build as much as many architects do but I defend our sacred ground first build later. Also Hawknet Freebuild is the only server I'll play on as 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' is how I roll. I play safe and friendly and expect my fellow players to do the same.

In game I use a custom skin so you'll easily reccognise me. For those who don't know I'm a Purple Optimus Prime so please stop asking. ;) That's rather what I used to use, Now I am an anime Character, Andromeda Shun wearer of the Bronze Saint Myth cloth of the Andromeda Constellation, from Saint Seiya.

Now to get ficticous. 8-)
1-min 10-max
Strength:8
Intelligence:7
Speed:6
Endurance:6
Courage:5
Fireblast : 8
Skill : 8

Hailing from a commoner background not much was expected of this young Cybertronian but in the fires of war he rose through the ranks, cutting down any griefers that stood in his way. (Just bear in mind this part is made up, with some fact behind it. I just want to have a bit of fun.) Also skilled sniper, Ogara likes to pick his enimies and rivals off from a distance, always sticking to the shadows. But somthing happened that changed Ogara forever.
It is not known why but Ogara gained a fiacre loyolty to the entity 'Haza' always reffering to him as 'The Master' but what ever pact was dealt left Ogara in a state of madness. In affect he is no longer a single being but consists of multiple personalities.

Vanguard Card Fighter - Grade 1

Last edited by OGara5 on Fri 22 Jul, 2011 - 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun 05 Jun, 2011 - 12:01 am 
Admin

It Is, Master. ;)

Vanguard Card Fighter - Grade 1

PostPosted: Mon 14 Nov, 2011 - 6:53 pm 
Agent

hi ogara! :D

Leader of the Might City of Varlos

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]