It is currently Thu 25 Apr, 2024 - 6:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Minian14's Introduction
PostPosted: Tue 22 Mar, 2011 - 9:30 pm 
Builder

Hey, It's [StealthPilot]Minian14. My username is a mix of mine(for minecraft) and ian(my actual name) When I first started playing Minecraft Classic after I got bored of Alpha(now Beta) I used to grief. Then I ran into Hawknet Freebuild. The operator then was Maschoisstic(thats probably not how you spelll it) The guest map had just been reset, and I had nothing to grief, so I started a large hotel with a slanted roof. Then a couple of griefers came on and started to destroy my hotel. I got very angry. I leaned not to grief after getting a bucketful of my own medicine. Since then I have become an amazing griefer hunter.(my title isn't StealthPilot for nothing...) I came back to the server again and again, made friends, and worked my way up to ADV builder(architect). I've had so much fun on this server, and I hope to have much more!
Thanks to my friends Jakelfc, Muutjenz, leted88, tictactoe101, and TheWarPuppy. Most of all thanks to Zion who created and maintains this wonderful server.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]