It is currently Thu 25 Apr, 2024 - 12:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue 22 Mar, 2011 - 3:25 pm 
Agent

How y'all doin'?

I'm a SuperOperator here at Hawknet Freebuild. I had a little experience before I came to Hawknet, but not much to brag about. When I arrived at this server, I built away to my heart's content as a little guest and soon became friends with Jake, ImFrom4Chan, and TicTacToe. I rose in the ranks pretty quickly, earning the attention of Zion and Map through my relatively good builds in the old Builder map. As an AdvBuilder I was constantly in Guest helping people out or patrolling for griefers. My efforts didn't go unnoticed by the OP team and when the applications were finally opened, I quickly applied. They thought I was ready and I was soon promoted to Half-OP. About this time is when I finished my Hawknet Archives and Greek pillar entrance thing in AdvBuilder map.

Since then, I've worked to patrol Guest and keep griefers out of our server. I've lost count of how many I've banned, but I always do my best to make sure I don't ban anyone unnecessarily. I of course do my own little builds in my personal map, but I haven't done anything truly ambitious yet. You can stop by whenever I'm on to check out my Maze (work in progress). Free cookies to those that can beat it. I've made numerous suggestions and I like to think that I generally help Zion a lot when it comes to fresh ideas for the server. I take credit for the new rank system :p

As for my real life, I'm still in high school. I play baseball in Texas, and work hard to keep my grades up and do well as a pitcher. I have a girlfriend of a year and 3 months at the time of this writing and we are very close. She has a lot of terrible things going on in her life, so I do my best to support her through it. Usually, if I'm not on Hawknet Freebuild then I'm doing one of those three things, or playing ps3. I don't like hanging out with people too much (crowds annoy me :P).

So if you ever need help with Hawknet, help with your buildings, questions, need tips, want a promotion evaluation, whatever, just hit me up in-game and I'll be sure to respond. I hope you have fun, and happy building to all :)

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]