It is currently Thu 18 Apr, 2024 - 8:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu 03 Jan, 2013 - 1:42 pm 
Admin

Loading file...
......................................................................................................................................

Designation: OGara5
Known Aliases: Andromeda, NotAnOp, Saber, Saberfrost, Sieba, Siebafrost, Sieba Relicuum
First Appearance: . . . . . . . . . . na [archive missing or corrupt]
SMP Faction: Guardians [Leader]
Motto: Kaze, Tsubasa Habatake- Gao Kaizou! Wind, Wings Fly- Roar Pirate ('pirate' being used to symbolize free will.)

BIO:
OGara5 has been commended for his attitude and ability both as a leader and as a warrior. Although the use of immortality has left him with a lack a fighting spirit, he has always been more of the chess master though, preferring to stay off the battlefield and instead manipulates situations and individuals subtly from a distance.
In Role Plays OGara uses the name ‘Saberfrost’ (or one of the many derivatives) as part of these role plays he worked as an Exile at Satan’s 2nd in command until situation lead to a coup in which the two fought atop the Exile base. OGara won and Satan fell rebranded the faction as Guardians. The conflict arc and quite a few later arcs were co-authored by Satan and OGara in an attempt to keep some interest in SMP. When efforts failed, OGara followed the crowd and went over to Tekkit… where he has proven next to useless. He ended up taking the path of an elemental mage because it was the only thing he could work out how to do. And the damn fool is still learning.

Personality: ///For others to decide///

NOTE: This player has a high ranking, recommend approaching if in need of aid.

---FILE END---

If you want my help just call, I may not know everything and may not always be able to get a perfect solution but that's part of being human, we comprimise to work around issues if we have to.
That said I am here to serve and abide by a creed. If you require help then I shall provide, just don't expect me to help you greif unless you want help being shown the door.

Vanguard Card Fighter - Grade 1

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun 06 Jan, 2013 - 7:15 pm 
Agent

Hello

PostPosted: Mon 03 Jun, 2013 - 5:55 pm 
Builder

hi

PostPosted: Mon 21 Jan, 2019 - 8:22 pm 
Architect