It is currently Sat 20 Apr, 2024 - 12:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu 19 Jan, 2012 - 6:23 pm 
Builder

I cant open doors and use chests becouse its now part of valkyries property, becouse Valkyries have claimed jakelignton lands to its own. Jakelignton is free area and should not be affected by any factions without agreement of residents.

I have heard that Valkyries leader is banned and members left the faction, but why the faction is still standing?

Claimings must be removed in order to operate all chests and doors.

Here is the Igloosaurus comment to this matter:

Post subject: Re: About jakelington

"This situation is slightly confusing at the moment. The valkyries faction leader was banned recently, and I believe the members have already left the faction. So, whatever land they have claimed should probably be free, if not now then soon. As for Jakelington and Imperials HQ, I was the highest ranking member of the faction before it was disbanded so I get to decide what happens to that land. However, you need not worry that it will be out of bounds, Im leaning towards letting the people who spent the most time on it use it without claiming any of the land for any faction."

I apologize for the long message. Thank you for your attention.

Offline Profile Send private message