It is currently Thu 18 Apr, 2024 - 9:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Personal Spawnpoints
PostPosted: Tue 19 Feb, 2013 - 1:11 am 
Agent

Be able to set a spawn point for yourself so you don't have to go back to the map's spawn every time you die so we can have games and be able to spawn in the spawn-area for that game.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/homespawnplus/

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Personal Spawnpoints
PostPosted: Tue 19 Feb, 2013 - 6:25 am 
Admin

Now, the issue we have here, is that this will seem to override the spawn for everyone, meaning there will be no such thing as "meet up at Spawn" any more since everyone's will be different.

I only skimmed over the plugin, though. Maybe some explanation is needed, or examples?

Post subject: Re: Personal Spawnpoints
PostPosted: Tue 19 Feb, 2013 - 9:49 pm 
Agent

eh for "meet up at spawn" /mvspawn

- A single home for every world set by right-clicking a bed. No commands in use at all. Player death results in going to bed home on local world or local spawn if no home is set (ie. player always stays on local world)

- Graveyard example. Setup one world with multiple "graveyard" spawns and when a player dies, they respawn at the nearest graveyard. Other worlds function as default home/spawn behavior.

- Groupspawn example. "I would like to create two spawnpoints for two different groups of users on my server but otherwise I don't want to interfere with their ability to set personal spawn beds. I just want the people to spawn in their specific spawnpoint if their beds are missing or if its their first visit"

- A guest world that guests spawn on and cannot leave, then once they earn the member rank they gain access to the other worlds.