It is currently Thu 16 May, 2024 - 11:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: bugas
PostPosted: Sun 29 May, 2011 - 11:15 pm 
Architect

sometimes when i get slapped i cant get down or respawn, tp or anything but summons. and then sometimes i just die like in complex, i just die for no reason. i also die for no reason in guest sometimes. it says that i died or confusion or something like that. just thinkin you should know

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: bugas
PostPosted: Mon 30 May, 2011 - 5:53 am 
Admin

If you are using the World of Minecraft mod for classic, and are slapped to the sky, you will stay there if fly is enabled. Either press your fly key to drop, or type /spawn.

The Complex map on Hawknet Freebuild has a floor made of death. It's the nerve_gas block, and the entire floor is covered in it. If you fall, or drop whilst playing a gungame on that map, you will be killed by the block and respawn at that maps spawn location.

Your death saying that "you kill yourself in your own confusion" is a message displayed when you try to use /kill. I may remove this feature and disallow lower ranks from using /kill to prevent this from happening.

PostPosted: Mon 06 Jun, 2011 - 6:31 pm 
Architect

well in complex im just running around shooting at people and then i die. and it doesnt involve falling or anything. and the die in confusion may be wat your talking about. but the slap. when i get slapped into the ceiling then i stick sometimes. and the only thing that can get me down is summoning me. and now sometimes i just randomly start throwing and destoying blocks for no reason its annoying

PostPosted: Mon 06 Jun, 2011 - 6:42 pm 
Admin

Can you explain what you're doing when these issues occur? Try to be as precise as you can.

PostPosted: Sun 03 Jul, 2011 - 10:17 pm 
Architect

um... like i said in my first two posts, im just running around in complex or other places and then it says either i died in my own confusion or it says Whitemangangsta was shot or killed by . no name or anything just a blank area. most of the time i am in either builder2, guest or complex when these things happen. i am also having the problem now of moving around or flying around placing blocks and such but i think its the /possess thing. but the slap is the one i cant explain. i just get slapped and i cant move or respawn, tp or anything. the only thing that can get me down is summons. most of the time when these things happen, most or all the ops are on and there are rarely any guests. i solved the random block placing by turning the sensitivity down on my mouse. most of the time what i'm doing when these happen is im either running around and checking the other builds or i'm laying down blocks. however most of the time it happens is when im laying down red, black or brick cuboids. it also happens when i am noclipping or running really fast when i get slapped is when these things happen also.

PostPosted: Sun 03 Jul, 2011 - 10:31 pm 
Admin

Really you shouldn't be noclipping on the server, since it's disallowed. Try updating to the latest WoM client.

Other than that, i can't shed any light on what's happening because i honestly don't know where to begin. Commands don't execute themselves, so it sounds a bit strange. Try updating the latest java version and WoM client, or try redownloading your minecraft.jar.

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jul, 2011 - 12:24 am 
Architect

ok. i have already downloaded the latest WOM client. thank you for the help.

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jul, 2011 - 12:25 am 
Architect

if no clipping isnt allowed then why is it that i can still do it?

PostPosted: Fri 02 Dec, 2011 - 7:10 am 
Artisan

Try doing tp

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]