It is currently Mon 29 Apr, 2024 - 9:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri 27 Jan, 2012 - 1:45 am 
Builder

I think it would be an idea to add a toggle on the console window for keeping banned messages in Op chat.

When enabled if a player is banned then it sends the whole message just to operators and when it is disabled then it sends it to global chat as it does now.

Main reason for this is I don't really see the need for the message to be sent to everyone, a lot of times it interrupts conversations and secondly it can cause arguments about why someone was banned and the reason albeit rarely.

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri 27 Jan, 2012 - 5:35 am 
Artisan

Can we make it so that when it is turned off, it only shows 1 line to us saying that "Player has been banned."
All the other lines saying that the actions are undone don't need to be shown to us.
I think this because at least this stops us from asking if a player has been banned.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]