It is currently Mon 29 Apr, 2024 - 1:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mini Games
PostPosted: Thu 22 Dec, 2011 - 9:07 am 
Artisan

I've though of some mini games and I've tried to keep them simple so they're not hard to code if you do think about adding them in an update.

Phoenix survival - An area that is spammed with phoenixes and last person standing wins. 5 players max.

Fat Zombie - An area where 1 player has tons of health, but can only walk without hacks. He has to walk into a player to kill them and survivors have to attempt to kill him without hacks. 1 fat zombie to every 2 survivors.

Spider survival - A maze that you have to solve with spiders about to nom on you.

Legolas - Players have 30 seconds to kill a player that is running around with turbo speed on in a suitable sized area that fits with the amount of players. First player to kill the runner wins.

Horsie destruction - Players spawn in a map that is flooded with horse builds and have 30 seconds to destroy as many as they can. Have to rid the whole horse for 1 point.

Hawknet Roulette: Players turn on gun then face back to back. The referee is given a key word to say which the players know. When the word is said, then the players will turn around to shoot each other until the other is dead. You can run around and all to avoid fire. Turning around at the wrong time means you lose

Intense Hide 'n' Seek: On a very small map, players will proceed to go coords "21, 34, 700." each player will proceed to try to find each other in the clouds where their body cannot be seen. You will attempt to kill each other using /gun. Last man standing wins.

Mayhem (my favorite) - Players must turn on hacks but disable fly. They turn on turbo speed and are unable to turn it off and must hit the portal that sends you to the you win room and are not allowed to stop moving.

Hope you liked my ideas :D

Last edited by yellowyellow on Fri 23 Dec, 2011 - 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Mini Games
PostPosted: Thu 22 Dec, 2011 - 4:51 pm 
Agent

phoenix survival is controlled by ops, a better variation to the zombie thing would be to have an "infected" player and they have to find other players. Spider survival easily done with zombies or other ai. Legolas, that would be hard to do. Horsie destruction. . . sorta block harvest? Hawknet roulette seems more like a stand off not roulette but is possible. Intense hide and go seek would be better if it involved more than just the clouds and it was find and kill. Mayhem would be easy to cheat on. Most of these actually wouldn't require any coding and are good ideas.

Post subject: Re: Mini Games
PostPosted: Thu 22 Dec, 2011 - 5:28 pm 
Artisan

I named it Hawknet roulette because of the ring to it. And all these maps have a referee but cheeting does ruin the fun so I did hope that nobody did and I got legolas from a little game I played in Warcraft 3, its the first player to kill him that wins. Ill edit that ^^

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]