It is currently Mon 29 Apr, 2024 - 4:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Zombsurv
PostPosted: Thu 15 Dec, 2011 - 7:14 am 
Artisan

I have some ideas for Zombie Survival that might be good :D

Infection: There is 1 player that is infected and his goal is to infect everyone within the set amount of time. It is random every time. The infected can only be killed by not feeding on a player within 2 minutes. The infected has the choice every time of picking whether to feed on a victim to restore health or to infect him. When you run into a survivor, you can either type /infect or /feed after the message saying "You have caught player. Do you wish to feed or infect?" has been shown. When you're the infected, you name is green.

Minions: Minions move faster but are a lot weaker than the infected. They die within 1 minute without a feed. They also have the choice whether to kill you or feed. When you're a minion, your name is red.

AI Zombies: The zombies act like insurgents for the infected. Their job is too make life difficult for survivors. I think we should add more zombies like: Griefer Creepers and such. Zombies are way too hard to kill and I think we should simplify that by having zombies die by gunshots, maybe 3 shots perhaps? The zombies basically go around to the players and attempt to kill them but cannot infect.

Survivors: Survivors are expected to erect a base or hide where they are accessible without having to break multiple blocks to find them underground. They can only hide in the buildings already placed in the map and can only edit the build that they are in. Each player can only modify 100 blocks, forcing everyone to work as a team.

Bases: Structures will be situated around the map and are the only form of settlement. You are only allowed to edit the build you are in and are allowed to switch base back and forth.

Maps: I think we should have more zombsurv maps and I would be happy to make some. I have thought of some including: City (Medium sized), Mansion (Small sized) and Jail (Large sized). I hope you liked my idea :D

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Zombsurv
PostPosted: Thu 15 Dec, 2011 - 9:04 pm 
Agent

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1312

Post subject: Re: Zombsurv
PostPosted: Fri 16 Dec, 2011 - 1:52 am 
Artisan

This is slightly different and a different game mode.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]