It is currently Sat 28 Sep, 2024 - 11:22 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The evil in the Void.
PostPosted: Fri 09 Sep, 2011 - 9:59 pm 
Admin

Attachment:
Minecraft Majora's Moon.png
Minecraft Majora's Moon.png [ 70.31 KiB | Viewed 2312 times ]

Once, long ago there exsisted to powerful beings. Each representive of the opposing values of light and dark. Light would create worlds and fill them with life. Dark would bring about the balance of day and night, created good and evil.

However the Dark embodiment soon became interested in destruction. Loosing sight of it's own goal. Thus began a never ending war. A war that tore the world resulting in the Overworld and the Nether.

The now Evil Dark spirit used the nether to furfill it's own goals.twisting the landscape to it's own twisted image and spawning the most vile of nightmarish demons.

Eventully the The two values calshed. Even in power the battle would have been without end had The Light not tricked the darkness.
Light Sealed the power of darkness deep in the void however over Millions of years the seal has weakened. Now the powers of evil are beginning to spread once again and only if Hawknet and the Chaos Knights team up can Majora ever be truly defeated.

You wanted a fiction Techy? Well here you go. all it took was Zion tossing me into the void to get a good idea :P
This picture was taken in the void whilst I was using a Zelda texture pack hence where Majora comes into the equation.
IT'S A ZELDA MINECRAFT FAN FICTION :P

Changed the Title //xerox218

Vanguard Card Fighter - Grade 1

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri 09 Sep, 2011 - 10:58 pm 
Agent

Resolved

PostPosted: Fri 09 Sep, 2011 - 11:00 pm 
Admin

Eh Thanks Xerox :D
I never learn when come to spellings do I? :lol:

Vanguard Card Fighter - Grade 1

PostPosted: Fri 09 Sep, 2011 - 11:04 pm 
Agent

Nope

PostPosted: Sat 10 Sep, 2011 - 2:24 am 
Agent

=O Interesting, thats a good story :3. Time for my version? :D (Based heavily on the Chronicles of Amber)

At first there was Chaos. For longer than anyone could remember all there was was a void. And amid the chaos of lights and sound a floating keep. The Courts of Chaos. Where the monarchs and nobility ruled. These beings being of the ultimate side of the spectrum were the best that could be, never dying and regenerating 5 times that of a human. They were shape changers and "sorcerers"

One day, an outcast prince of Chaos sat at the edge of chaos and studied its depths. As he contemplated the void he began to perceive order were there should be none. A jewel of the highest form of Order was bestowed upon him by the Unicorn, the until then dormant form of Order. Chaos took the form of the Serpent and the two fought. During the duel of Order and Chaos the outcast prince and his son left with the jewel. The prince used the jewel to cast a 2D representation of Chaos on the outskirts of the Courts.

Thus did Order and Chaos in their infinite struggle cast the shadows of reality. One end The Courts, the other, Amber which sits upon Kolvir. Thus is the universe cast, the balance between Chaos and Order reflecting upon the shadows between.

Techy-King of Chaos
OGara-Chaos
King of Amber-Geran
Order-??

=D If you like I will add more :3

Last edited by Belgeran on Sat 10 Sep, 2011 - 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Putting my true identity out into the world