It is currently Fri 29 Mar, 2024 - 11:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri 06 Feb, 2015 - 11:14 pm 
Admin

The server is down for now, I managed to break it somehow. Might try a different modpack later.

I've set up an FTB server using the modpack BlastOff, this is a space themed modpack. To join the server, you will need the FTB launcher, which can be acquired at http://www.feed-the-beast.com
Start the launcher and click on the 3rd party packs tab, find and click on "Blast Off!", then click on the drop down box under 3rd party packs and make sure you get version 1.2.4, and finally click launch.
Connect with hawkserv.co.uk:38226

You will start out as a guest, please post in the shoutbox if no op/admin is on to give you your normal rank. Permissions were a pain to set up, so let me know if you run into any problems. Also, we have no spawn area yet, I welcome your ideas.

If we could test this for a week or so, I'll start advertising and see if we can bring in any more players.

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun 08 Feb, 2015 - 1:36 am 
Admin

I've fixed the ftb spawn, you will no longer be killed by a swarm of mobs as soon as you join. xD I've still not figured out how to disable mob spawning in a certain area, but I did turn off mob damage in and around the spawn, and disallowed all ranks below operator from building or destroying blocks there.

Also, the spawn will be a space ship, which is presumably out of fuel, but we can work out the backstory later. The exterior is mostly done, but the interior has not been worked on at all, so please excuse the mess.

Offline Profile Send private message