It is currently Fri 29 Mar, 2024 - 12:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Wed 31 Aug, 2011 - 10:58 am 
Architect

Username on Minecraft:
Velocity 101

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild:
Architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far:
since march so about 5- 6 months.

What Timezone Are you in:
UTC +10 hours

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like):
Australia, Victoria

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages):
English as well as some indonesian( not very well though)

Do you hold a Beta account:
Yes i do

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do:
Well if there is another op or higher on i will contact them and report about the situation. otherwise i would try to find an op or higher on beta or report the incident on the forums.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do:
well i usually go by a system
if the person is griefing heavily in front of me i will insta kick, then tell an op when they come on, or on the forums.
If they are not major griefing i will give them a warning to fix the grief, and one chance, otherwise i will kick them.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience):
i have no experience on any other servers though you have to start somewhere!

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants:
I am a dependable person who is trusting but is also able to be harsh and/or kind when needed to be.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions: i read them every now and then but wouldnt be able to say how often. just whenever i feel i need to look at something

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week:
no i can not.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator:
I have on many occasions watched the server and protected it from griefers and have tried to help the op's or higher as much as possible. i plan to help just as much as i do now, or even more, if i become an op, since it will be easier for me to help out.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do:
ask them to stop, if they continue, tell an op or higher if there is one of the situation, otherwise ignore them. if the situation starts getting worse i will post it on the forums, though this would depend on what the situation involved.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:
Admin: Zionfox, Countyfan, Haza

Sop's: Rogiler, Lava burrow,Techy, TheWarPuppy, Dark, Belgeran, Kakapoeeoe(not sure if right spelling,sorry if it isn't)

Ops: Mapsapper, Redfox102, Ammar18, Ogara5, Xerox, StealthpilotMinian

Two words to describe you:
Dedicated,Fun

Signed: Velocity 101, the aussie.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]