It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 10:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: HumusTheWalls (app)
PostPosted: Sun 24 Jul, 2011 - 8:46 am 
Banned

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild:
Architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far:
5 days.

What Timezone Are you in:
Pacific Standard (+8)

Your Location? (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like):
So-Cal

Languages you speak? (Your native language plus any secondary languages):
English

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?:
I would pm him to let him know I think hes wrong. If I still see a problem after that, I would report it to an admin privately; no need to cause a public fuss.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?:
I summon him to the griefing site and ask him if he did it (general honesty test). Then I ask him to fix it. IF he runs away or ignores me, i summon him back and repeat the request to fix it. Three summons later, I kick him for the offense. However, if he fixes the grief, I let him go and warn him that if I find two more griefs from him, hes kicked.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers? (server name and experience):
None, but I've been moderators and game masters on other games.

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants?:
I am highly active on the server (I earned architect in two days, by shear building and helping) I intend to stick with this server, because it is the most organized one I know of. I have experience being a moderator in games like World of Warcraft and Halo CE. And finally, I am an Eagle Scout, and hold myself to the standards thereof.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?:
I read the rules every time someone says "rule 6" or something similar in chat, until I know the reference when it is said.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?:
I joined a week ago, and I have as of yet seen no changes in the rules.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?:
I've helped keep griefing down even when other architects had left and given up. I always help anyone with questions about commands or help with builds. I kick with discretion (except offenders who rejoin repeatedly). I love making things that others can take part in, such as labarynths, spleef stadiums, and dedicated build areas to host competitions.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?:
I generally don't mind annoyances, so I would ignore it for a while. If it gets to the point where hes openly harrassing me, or if I just don't want to take it any more, I will ask him/her to stop, and if he doesn't I will ask an admin to ask him to stop (privately, of course, I am a huge fan of the @[player] command).

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server?:
RedFox102, Belgeran, Ammar, Lavaburrow, Rogiler, Techy, Haza666, Warpuppy, Minian, ZionFox, Countyfan and Mapsapper.

Two words to describe you?:
Helpful and Fun

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]