It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 8:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Arch's app
PostPosted: Fri 22 Jul, 2011 - 12:52 am 
Architect

Username on Minecraft:
Archaebacteria

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild:
Architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far:

I've been playing on this server for about a week or two, roughly, but I've played a total time of around 27 hours and 43 minutes.

What Timezone Are you in:
Eastern standard time.

Your Location? (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like):
Advance, North Carolina USA

Languages you speak? (Your native language plus any secondary languages):
English, I plan to learn German, Italian, and Russian.

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?:
Ask them to explain why they are doing it, if I am ignored or the answer isn't acceptable, tell an higher rank.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?:
If no OPs are on and I'm an architect, kick them and copy their name, and screen shot; if they are on copy their name, screen shot, post it on the forums and wait for an OP.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers? (server name and experience):
None, but I enjoy Minecraft so I hope to change that at some point.

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants?:
Honestly, not much sets me apart from the others, I won't beef this application up with arrogance. I just enjoy helping people, in fact I plan to become a psychologist/psychiatrist.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?:
At least once a week, or any time I refer someone to them; as in if someone uses bad language, I either warn them about language or say "Rule 6"

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?:
I wasn't here all week, so no, unfortunately. When I read the rules I look at things like "language" and "racism", I'm not observant enough to pick up small details, but if a large change was made I would see it.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?:
I have helped on the server when no OPs are online by patrolling guest with the other Architects, and I help every day by looking for grief when I get bored of building. I plan to help by stepping up my patrolling, because I'll be able to ban griefers and undo their grief rather than just report them or kick them when no OPs are on.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?:
If I know it's a joke, slap them, otherwise ignore them unless it's very serious, in which case a tell an admin or a respected OP.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server?:
Haza, county, Zion, RedFox, xerox, and others I haven't met, I'm hoping that in moving closer to the admins and OPs that I will meet everyone and get to know them.

Two words to describe you?:
Helpful, patient.

Signed:
Joe Nobles.
Archaebacteria.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]