It is currently Mon 24 Jun, 2024 - 1:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Pkstarr's application
PostPosted: Wed 13 Apr, 2011 - 7:41 pm 
Builder

Username on Minecraft: Pkstarr

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far: i don't know..... maybe 6-7 days or more first join date was feb.3.2011

What Timezone Are you in: +1 GMT

Your Location (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): Norway (southern parts)

Languages you speak (Your native language plus any secondary languages): Norwegian, English and a bit of Spanish

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: first i would try to /whisper the operator for asking him to stop, If he doesn't listen i would contact another operator or a higher rank with proof that he has done something he shouldn't have done.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: At first i would tell him to stop, probably 3 times. If he doesn't listen i would kick him and bring evidence to an operator to get his actions undone (either /b or a screenshot) "if he was griefing" and under certain circumstances get the person banned.

Experience with being an Operator or above on other servers (name and experience): i was owner on another classic server called "Dumbass freebuild, we had it running for 3 weeks and then the software crashed"

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants?: i wouldn't say i'm better suited for the job but i would say that i am an trustful person, i am fair at all situations , i would say i am honest also, i am not a frequent liar. i can also say that i am mostly a nice person, if i get angry i would probably leave the server so i don't make it look bad. Oh and even tho i am only 16 i would say i'm pretty mature for the age, i'm not saying i'm acting like a grown man but i'm not childish.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: I have been trying to help guests out as much as possible. Other than that i would say that i have tried to explain the questions that are being asked from the others(generally lower ranks). What i would tro to do if i became an op would be to help the guests even more , and basically try to help as best as i can with any questions or other stuff that would pop up

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: Firstly i would try to /whisper the other operator and try to make him stop, i would probably give 3 warnings maybe 2 if the situation is serious, If he doesn't listen to me i would bring a screenshot of what i found offensive and get him confronted with the rest of the op crew to why he was acting that way.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:

Developer: ZionFox

Admins: Mapsapper, Countyfan1

SuperOps: Haza666, Kaka, Jakelfc, TheWarpuppy

Operators: Techy10,Belgeran, Rogiler, Minian

Two words to describe you: honest, trustworthy

Signed: ~Pkstarr~

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed 13 Apr, 2011 - 8:37 pm 
Admin

Application denied. Rule breaking.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]