It is currently Sun 28 Apr, 2024 - 5:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 - 11:11 pm 
Architect

Username on Minecraft: TheShadyFlame

Rank at Hawknet SMP: Architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far: a few days on this account, old one was stolen, the old one was several months, so in total several months

What Timezone Are you in?: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like):

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English

Have you been banned from our services before?: No

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: take a screenshot and/or report to a higher authority in the server

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: take a screenshot, and report it to an op, and give them the proof

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience):

What skills can you bring to the Op team? i can help, when help is needed, if there is a problem, i will help to solve it,

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?: I check once every two weeks

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?: i have not seen any changes atm

What is the name of the most recently added plugin?:

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: when i become OP, i will help the people in the server when they need it, help the other OP's, if needed, etc

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: see what they want, if its just to annoy me, ill tell them to stop, if they dont, i will eventually mute them, if they continue, i'll report them, and let the higher authority deal with them

Name the current Admins, SOps and Ops of the server: ZionFox, RedFox102, Craftygirl2000, OGara5, AnotherMatrix

Two words to describe you: Funny, Helpful

Signed: TheShadyFLame

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat 19 Jul, 2014 - 7:46 am 
Admin

Unfortunately, you, alongside everyone else have not made Operatorship yet. Try again next time. :D

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]