It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 6:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed 02 Jul, 2014 - 9:40 pm 
Super Operator

Username on Minecraft: Mf011_

Rank at Hawknet SMP: Architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far: Just under 2 years and a half.

What Timezone Are you in?: BST

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): England Kent

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English

Have you been banned from our services before?: Once from classic however this was not my fault and zion unbanned me the moment he fount out.

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: I would consult them using whisper chat and explain what I think they should do. If they choose to ignore this I would tell someone of a higher rank (sop and admin).

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: I would explain to the griefer that what they are doing is wrong. I would then ask them to fix any damage done. I would then report to an op what had happened whether they fix it not.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): I have not had any experience as an op on other servers. Hawknet is the only one I go on.

What skills can you bring to the Op team?: I will be online almost everyday so I will always be able to help people with any problems. I will happily help people when help is needed.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?: I read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions every time I am unsure of one.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?: Not that I am aware of, however the newest rule is Don't kill without consent.

What is the name of the most recently added plugin?: Edit, it is now craftbay

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: Whenever people ask for help I will offer assistance, for example helping someone test something. On every map I have been on I create towns for people to join and set up shops for them to use. If I gain the rank of Operator I plan to help people in more ways which I couldn't do without being an op.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: I ask them politely in op chat or whisper chat to stop. If they don't stop and carry on pestering me I would inform a higher rank.

Name the current Admins, SOps and Ops of the server: ADMINS- Zion Fox, Haza, Rogiler, Ogara5 and Zcrazytboy SOPS- Dmason173, RedFox102, crooftygirl2000, Satan360100, Hardscope and ohnoooew OPS- Waffle1242, gdssdg and AnotherMatrix

Two words to describe you: Friendly, Trustworthy

Signed: MF011

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat 19 Jul, 2014 - 7:46 am 
Admin

Unfortunately, you, alongside everyone else have not made Operatorship yet. Try again next time. :D

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]