It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 7:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: gdssdg's application #3
PostPosted: Sat 14 Sep, 2013 - 7:31 pm 
Operator

Username on Minecraft: gdssdg

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Assistant

Rough estimate of your time there so far: 1 year and 10 months

What Timezone Are you in?: GTM-4

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): I am from Chile (South America), but actually I’m an exchange student and I’m living in Columbus, Ohio. (Same timezone)

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): Spanish and English

Do you hold a Paid Minecraft account?: Nope

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: I would whisper him and tell him that what he is doing is wrong, so we can resolve the problem in a politely way. If he/she keeps doing it I would try to take a screenshot of it and send it privately to an admin and tell him what I saw and why I think is wrong.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: If he has griefed a lot I would tempban him for 60 minutes and immediately take a screenshot and post it on Abuse Report section in the forums. If he has griefed just a little I would just summon him to where the grief is and tell him to fix it. If he doesn’t fix it I would tempban him for 60 minutes and report him on the forums.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): I used to be a trusted In MineManiacs zombie survival, and I used to be an admin on a server that is not up anymore (New Earth Freebuild)

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants?: Well, I am one of the oldest players that are applying (by old I mean first log in), so I am really experienced on the server and I know the rules and how to sort with griefers or people that break the rules. Also I’m one of the players who have most posted abuse reports and has helped the server. I think I should be given a chance as an Operator, because I have shown in my 1 year and 10 months experience in hawknet that I am responsible and helpful enough to be this rank and keep helping the server as I have been doing.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?: I try to read the rules as much as I can, so I try to read It once every 7 logins. The term and conditions I try to read them as much as possible too

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?: Nope

What is the name of the software which runs our Minecraft Classic server, and what version is it? (Information can be gained inside the server): HawkServ – 67.6.1.1

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: I have reported a lot of players in the Abuse report section and I have sorted with most of them with the commands that I have. I have helped a lot of players in the server teaching them what to do and helping them in what they need. As an Operator, I would have the possibility to sort with griefers by myself and I won’t need to post Abuse reports. Also, there aren’t many ops active in classic, and I would be really active in classic.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: I would whisper him and talk to him politely, if he keeps doing it I would take a screenshot and send it to an Admin and explain him what happened.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:
Ops: waffle, ozonez, Igloosaurus.
Sops: Dmason, redfox, crafty, satan, hardscope, ohnoooew
Admin: ZionFox, Haza, Rogiler, Techy, Belgeran, OGara

Two words to describe you: Helpful, Responsible

Signed: gdssdg

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon 14 Oct, 2013 - 8:47 pm 
Admin

Unfortunately, you didn't make this around of applications, however please feel free to apply again in the next round.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]