It is currently Sun 28 Apr, 2024 - 9:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: PK's Op App
PostPosted: Fri 13 Sep, 2013 - 4:55 pm 
Operator

Username on Minecraft: ThePKNess

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far: About 14 months

What Timezone Are you in?: GMT +0

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): UK

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English

Do you hold a Paid Minecraft account?: Yes

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: I would ask them why they are doing it (in a private message) and if I don't think their reason is reasonable I'll inform a trusted OP+.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: I'd ask them to stop griefing (first in a priavte message, then in public chat) whatever it is they are griefing, ask why they they're griefing and get them to try and fix it. I'd later report it to an OP+. If they continue to grief anyway I'd report them in the abuse report forum or contact an OP+ directly.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): SuperOP on zcrazytboy's server as well as the admin of several of my own in the past.

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants?: I know the hawknet community very well and get on well with most of the current staff members. I also have previous experience with the server commands for many of the plugins that Hawknet runs.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?: Rules usually about once a week and the T&C's once a month.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?: No

What is the name of the software which runs our Minecraft Classic server, and what version is it? (Information can be gained inside the server): v67.6.1.1

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: I've helped investiagte griefs and point guests in the right direction when no Ops were online, I've also helped patch weakness and exploits especially in recent months. I also try to help guests whenever I can, reviewing builds and helping them improve.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: I'd message the in private chat and ask them to stop bothering me, I'd ask a couple times and if they didn't give in I'd talk to another operator or higher to see what's what.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server: Admins: ZionFox, OGara5, haza666, Belgeran, Techy10, Rogiler
SOps: Satan360100, craftygirl2000, Redfox102, Ohnoooew, hardscoping_king, Dmason173, TheWarPuppy.
Ops: Igloosaurus, ozonez, Waffle1242

Two words to describe you: Dependable and friendly.

Signed: ThePKNess

-Black Science Guy

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: PK's Op App
PostPosted: Mon 14 Oct, 2013 - 8:47 pm 
Admin

Unfortunately, you didn't make this around of applications, however please feel free to apply again in the next round.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]