It is currently Fri 21 Jun, 2024 - 6:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun 06 Mar, 2011 - 9:41 pm 
Agent

Username on Minecraft: Rogiler

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Adv Builder

Rough estimate of your time there so far: since 13-12-2010

What Timezone Are you in:AEST

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: Never in anyway put them down in front of other players, ask them to stop using the /whisper command if necessary if they persist wait for an admin to come onto the server and/or post a complaint on the forums with evidence, but respect them no matter what.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: using the /b or /about command break or place a block to see whether it was actually the accused griefer, if so adv builders can use /kick or /tempban to ban the the player from the server for up to an hour and once an op comes on tell them and they can permanantly ban the player.

Experience with being an Operator or above on other servers (name and experience): None

What makes you better than the next Advanced Builder?: I can have a laugh and enjoy coming on the server when ever I can, I try my hardest to find griefers and do what ever I can to help others on the server.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: I have helped with banning many griefers and if I get operator rank I would help in any way possible to rid of griefers, come up with new ways to make things easier and have fun.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: Using /opchat the players can talk to each and try and sort the problem out with out putting saying anything that can be read by other players and by no means put them down, respect them no matter what.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:
Admins-Zionfox, Mapsapper
SuperOps-Jakelfc, Kakapoeooee, TheWarPuppy
Ops-Haza666,RenownedShark, Masochistic

Two words to describe you: Fun, Responsible

Signed:

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun 13 Mar, 2011 - 8:31 pm 
Admin

Unfortunatly you have no made Operatorship, try again next time.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]