It is currently Sun 28 Apr, 2024 - 10:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed 02 Jan, 2013 - 2:02 pm 
Super Operator

On behalf from Ohnoooew because he cannot currently access the forums. All answers are his own.

Username on Minecraft: Floatingfatman

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far: about a year and abit

What Timezone Are you in?: GMT +0

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): England

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English, a little Spanish and French

Do you hold a Paid Minecraft account?: yes

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?: i tell an admin or higher rank that i think they are doing something wrong.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?: I would kick the person with a message saying what they have done and then post a report on the forums with a picture of the grief and their name.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): none

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants?: i think that i might make a good operator because i have seen many people moderate in my time at hawknet and i try to copy them the best i can, and i know alot of the ops and higher ranks on the server well

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?: about 1-2 times a month

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?: i cannot cite any changes to the T&C's recently.

What is the name of the software which runs our Minecraft Classic server, and what version is it? (Information can be gained inside the server): Hawkserv

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?: i have helped deal with greif and players breaking the rules in the past and helped people with projects and buildings and plan to help by undoing and banning rule breakers and help people create builds by making space for buildings on my map when i am an operator

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?: if another operator was pestering me i would ask them to stop 3 times, if they do not i will tell a superop or admin.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:
Admins: ZionFox, Haza666, rogiler, Techy10, Belgeran, Ogara5
Superops: Redfox, Satan360100, craftygirl2000, Dmason, Thewarpuppy
Operators: Igloosaurus, ozonez, Hardscoping_king, Xantos, Stealthpilotminian, waffles

Two words to describe you: Helpful, Fun

Signed: FloatingFatman (Enderking)

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed 02 Jan, 2013 - 2:04 pm 
Agent

Ohno and Ender asked my permission before posting this application, and I have agreed to allow Ohno to apply for Ender. As such this application is valid.

PostPosted: Fri 04 Jan, 2013 - 5:18 pm 
Admin

Unfortunately the player designated FloatingFatMan not make this round's application process. We hope they don't let this get them down though, they may re-apply when Operator Applications re-open for the next selection, either personally or through an arbitier (with authentication from an exsisting OP Team member). Good luck and we'll see you in the servers!

Vanguard Card Fighter - Grade 1

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]