It is currently Sun 28 Apr, 2024 - 12:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon 18 Jun, 2012 - 8:46 pm 
Architect

Username on Minecraft:
TheJamMammoth
Rank at Hawknet Freebuild:
Architect
Rough estimate of your time there so far:
About 3 months
What Timezone Are you in?:
Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like):
United States of America
Beaverton, OR
Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages):
English, Korean, Spanish
Do you hold a Beta account?:
Yes
An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?
If I saw an Op doing something I thought was wrong, I would ask them why they were doing it. If they give me a bad reason like, "I feel like it," I would kindly tell them to stop. Should the Op ignore me, I would explain the consequences and ask them to reconsider their actions. If they threatened me with a ban, I would ask a trusted admin or an Op of higher rank to help deal with the problem.
You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?:
I would make sure that the user was actually griefing and not just taking down his/ her builds. If it was griefing, I would kick the user, and if an Op is online in SMP or the forums, ask them to come and help me. If no Ops were available at the moment, I would post an abuse report.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience):
NastyCraft
What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants?:
I am active on the forums, SMP Server, Classic Server, and Steam.
I am usually on daily
I have noticed that I am very good with newcomers and making them feel at home.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions?:
I usually read it once a week or whenever I am unsure of something (E.g I don't know if what someone is doing is bannable or not)

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week?:
No

What is the name of the software which runs our Minecraft Classic server, and what version is it? (Information can be gained inside the server):
HawkServ
Version 67.6.0.1

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?:
I have helped the server by moderating users along with other architects when no Operators are online. I also have helped by helping Guests and other users that need help with commands or just have questions about the server in general. I plan to help the server when I become a moderator by being online more and moderate the guests and other users to the best of my ability. I also plan on helping to shape other Hawknet Server by moderating them and constructing events for other users. I plan on helping other users with my new found helping abilities and be unbiased in all aspects (E.g Friend is found griefing. I will give my friend no more help than other griefers and still ban my friend if necessary.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?:
I would ask the Operator kindly to stop pestering me and ask why they are doing so. If the Operator keeps on doing it, I would again kindly ask him/ her to stop. If nothing works, and the Operator is still pestering me, I will temporarily ban them and ask another Op or Admin for help.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:
Admins:
Zion Fox
Techy
Rogiler
Haza
countyfan1
Belgeran
Super Ops:
Dmason173
craftygirl2000
Catman
Andromeda
kakapoeooee
RedFox102
TheWarpuppy
Operators
Igloosaurus
Lavaburrow
Mapsapper
ozonez
Satan360100
StealthPilotMinian14
Waffle1242
XantosArt
Two words to describe you:
Funny, Light-hearted
Signed:
Walrus Prince
(TheJamMammoth)

TEAM RED
Members:
EnderKing (FloatingFatMan)
Walrus Prince (TheJamMammoth)
jazzi

Castellan of the Timelords

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon 02 Jul, 2012 - 3:48 pm 
Admin

Unfortunately you did not make this round's application process. Don't let this get you down though, and we recommend you apply next time. Good luck and we'll see you in the server!

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]