It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 7:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue 14 Feb, 2012 - 4:26 am 
Assistant

Username on Minecraft: LeeChosenOne

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Assistant

Rough estimate of your time there so far: 4-5 Months

What Timezone Are you in: EST

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like):
NJ, USA

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages):
English, French

Do you hold a Beta account:Yes

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do:
I first tell the Op that I am aware that they are doing something wrong. If they persist, I would inform an Admin immediately.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do: I first confirm that it is in fact a grief. It is never good to ban someone for a newbie mistake. I then determine if the grief is minor, or major. A major grief would result in a tempban and an abuse report on forums. A minor grief would be dealt with accordingly.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience):
Thundercraft- Co Owner Mysterybuild- Op Epicness Freebuild-Co host

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants: I am extremely experianced and have been very active. I get along well with many players and I am determined yo help guests as best as I can.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions: TOC-Once every 3-4 weeks. Rules- Daily

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week:No

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator: I have helped many, many guests in learning the basics of minecraft. I like helping out everyone anyway I can. As an op, i can help guest even more, and also help prevent and stop griefing better than I can right now.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do:
I first make sure that the op know that they are pestering me. If they continue to be mean, I would inform an admin immediately.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server: Admins: Zionfox, Countyfan1, Belgeran, Techy10, Haza666, Rogiler
Sops:Ammar, kakapooeeoo, thewarpuppy, ogara, redfox
ops: minian, lavaburrow, waffle, satan, xerox, ozonez, igloosaurus, dmason, mapsapper

Two words to describe you: methodical, reliable

Signed:LeChosenOne

~Ask not what your server can do for you. Ask what you can do for your server~

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu 22 Mar, 2012 - 10:15 am 
Admin

Unfortunately you have not been chosen as an Operator this time, but don't let this get you down. Try again the next time applications are open, and keep showing us what you can do ingame. ^^

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]