It is currently Sat 27 Apr, 2024 - 8:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Earlybird94's Op App.
PostPosted: Mon 13 Feb, 2012 - 9:26 pm 
Assistant

Username on Minecraft: Earlybird94

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Assistant

Rough estimate of your time there so far: about 6 months

What Timezone Are you in: EST

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): Ny, USA

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages):English, small amount of Spanish

Do you hold a Beta account: Yes

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do: I ask politely through wispher chat why they are doing said action, and ask them to please stop. If they do I thank them and inform a higher rank of the incident at a later time. If they do not stop then I inform a higher rank as quick as possible by forum or possibly steam.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do: If I have the power to kick I do so, I then report it here on the Forums. If I cannot kick I report it and request an Op's help.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): None :(

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants: Loyal, trustworthy, and attentive.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions: Every few weeks.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week: None that I have noticed.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator: I am an active assistant, I'm on a decent amount of the time, and I'm always willing to look at a build, and help if needed.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do: I would politely ask them to stop through private message, and if it's something that is against the rules/terms I would inform a superior rank.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server: OPs:Waffle1242, Igloosaraus, Xerox, Satan, mapsapper, ozonez, dmason, minian, and lavaborrow. Sops: redfox, Ammar, warpuppy, ogara, and kakapoeooee.
Admins: zionfox, Belgeran, rogiler, techy, haza, and countyfan.

Two words to describe you: Smart, hardworking

Signed: Earlybird94

Offline Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu 22 Mar, 2012 - 10:15 am 
Admin

Unfortunately you have not been chosen as an Operator this time, but don't let this get you down. Try again the next time applications are open, and keep showing us what you can do ingame. ^^

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]