It is currently Thu 28 Mar, 2024 - 3:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Sniper's App
PostPosted: Thu 22 Dec, 2011 - 3:48 pm 
Builder

Username on Minecraft: KSISniper47

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild:

Rough estimate of your time there so far: 4 Months

What Timezone Are you in: Eastern

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): Indiana

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English

Do you hold a Beta account: Yes

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do: I whisper them what I think they're doing wrong, and if they continue, report him to an admin.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do: Since I'm agent, I'd take a screenie of the grief with the evidence, tempban them, and report them.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): HorizonCraft, Ancient Gaming

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants: I am very active, amd I know how to handle situations being a server owner myself.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions: Terms around once a month, Rules once a week

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week: Yes, Hosting section was added this week.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator: I plan on keeping Hawknet grief free, and helping wherever help is needed.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do: I whisper to him to politely tell him to stop, if he continues, report him to an admin.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server: Admins: Zion, County, Rog, Geran, and Techy
SuperOps: Ogara, Warpuppy, Jake, Ammar.
Ops: Minian, Waffle, Dmason, Xerox, Redfox, Satan, Mapsapper, Lavaburrow

Two words to describe you: Trustworthy, Responsible

Signed: Sniper :3

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]