It is currently Wed 24 Apr, 2024 - 12:22 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Thu 22 Dec, 2011 - 2:04 pm 
Agent

Username on Minecraft: FloatingFatMan

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild:Architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far:about 3 months

What Timezone Are you in: UTC

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like):England

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages):English, a little bit of spanish and french

Do you hold a Beta account:yes

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do:i tell them using /whisper to tell them what they are doing and how to make it right

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do:i ask them 3 times to stop and fix the grief, if they do not stop i kick them and post the grief report on the fourms

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience):Blockville Freebuild and i have only been op there for a short while

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants:i do not think i am any better than any other applicants but i would really suit the job because i can communicate with people better, free hawknet from grief and rule breakers

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions:the rules every day and the terms every week

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week:i cannot, i think they are perfect

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator:i have done many many grief patrols and i plan to help others and free hawknet completely (i will try) to free it from grief

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do:i tell them using /whisper to please stop but if they carry on i will tell a superop or an admin

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:admins:zionfox, countyfan1, rogiler, belgeran, haza666 and techy10 superops: ogara5, kakapoeooee (i cant remember how to spell it) thewarppuppy and jakelfc ops: stealthpilotminan14, satan360100, waffle(some numbers i forgot), redfox, xerox, lavaburrow, mapsapper and dmason

Two words to describe you:helpful, kind

Signed:EnderKing

Leader of the Might City of Varlos

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]