It is currently Wed 24 Apr, 2024 - 10:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Christian's application
PostPosted: Thu 22 Dec, 2011 - 5:35 am 
Artisan

Username on Minecraft: Christian9119

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Assistant

Rough estimate of your time there so far: 1 year

What Timezone Are you in: UTC/GMT +10 hours

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): Australia, Victoria, melbourne

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English and French

Do you hold a Beta account: Yes

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do: Whisper him to stop. Don't get anybody who doesn't have to be involved into the situation. If he doesn't stop, inform an admin immdiately.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do: Rule 1 states that I am to ban him/her on site. It's easy to tell if people are griefing intently and accidentally. Players that grief and run, I use /b then temp-ban, screenshot and post on forums. Players that make pillars to go higher on the map because they don't have WOM or don't know how to fly, I also use /b then inform them of the commands and ask them to fix what they've done. If they ignore me and continue to make pillars and holes in the ground, I temp-ban, screenshot and post on forums.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): None

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants: I am an assistant on the server which shows that I am trusted among higher ranks. I am tough on people that break rules however I always give people the option of appeal. I can lead because Cadets has it enforced that we take some kinds of leadership to newer members or people that are confused. I enjoy helping people out and ops really help people out which I'd like. I have been been playing on the server for a pretty long time and I think that I have contributed a fair bit for everyone. I enjoy being friendly with people and always respect higher ranks. I am very active especially after school. Most ops are never on when I am after school because of my different time zone resulting in the fact that if I was op, you'd have more op activity because of my different time zone to the other ops. I post a fair amount of abuse reports that I would be able to fix instead. I know that if I was chosen to become an Operator for Hawknet, you will be able to rely on me to do my job and find I take a lot of initiative. Although, in the end, nothing makes me better than anyone else.

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions: When I feel like I need to know something or when I feel I've forgotten something important. When a situation presents itself which should results in myself having practical knowledge on the rules I will read them. Sometimes when I'm bored, I might read them over and over again.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week: None

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator: Report grief, Tempban griefers, help guests and assist anyone if they need it, contribute suggestions for the server and offer help and support if people need it. If I become an operator, I will further contribute to the server by: More routine grief checks, taking a higher responsibility for the benefits the server gives, giving more of my time to others and overall, contributing more ideas and setting up public games in my maps that everyone can enjoy, I will be more active (as I am still very active on the classic server) on the classic server knowing that I have a higher responsibility for what goes on in the server. I will take more initiative. Overall, I want to be the operator that everybody enjoys having around. I want to be fun and active and everybody having a great time while I'm there knowing that I can set up some fun for everyone, not the guy that looks for faults in people and exploits them because I can.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do: Ask him to stop, if he doesn't, I take a screenshot and inform an admin then afterwards, I'll either log out or type "/client ui off" which will turn off the chat for me

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:

Admins: Zionfox, countyfan1, haza666, rogiler, belgeran and techy10.

Super Operators: Theawarpuppy, Jakelfc, Ammar18, kakapoeooee and Ogara5.

Operators: minian14, lavaburrow, redfox102, xerox218, mapsapper, satan360100, dmason173 and waffle1242.

Two words to describe you: Rational and dependable

Signed: Christian9119

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]