It is currently Thu 09 May, 2024 - 7:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: My Application
PostPosted: Sat 19 Feb, 2011 - 6:57 pm 
Banned

Username on Minecraft:Muutjenz

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Advanced Builder

Rough estimate of your time there so far:I'm playing from 2010-11-18.

What Timezone Are you in: Gmt +1 Brussels.

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?:Tell him he should do it the right way,maybe he has another view on things,but I would always tell how I should do it.I would also say he could get demoted for doing things wrong.But every person gets a second chanse.If he continues I would simply report him to any Admin online,if nobody is online it would be on the forums.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?:I'm Advanced Builder so i can kick + tempban. I would make a picture of him griefing,then warn him.If he continues griefing,i would temp him,and post the proof on forums.

Experience with being an Operator or above on other servers (name and experience): Seakers Server: I was a SOP for over 2 weeks,server closed for personal reasons.

What makes you better than the next Advanced Builder?: Nobody is perfect but every good person helps.I have my own view on things,and I think that makes me different from other players.I'm also very calm person,others call me depressed,but i'm just calm.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?:I have banned/reported over 50 griefers,soo i think i do good there.When I become an OP I would be more online then now,since at the moment I'm quite bored.

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?:Tell him to stop it,he should be nice to everybody,since he won't like it if he gets "bullied".I got bullied over 2 years in real life,and had a hard time.I know how it feels.If he won't stop I wouldn't check the text option,so I won't see it,if he annoys me with my buildings I would log out,and tell Mapsapper or Zionfox when they are online.And I would also post it on forums.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:
Administrators:Zionfox and Mappsapper
OP's:Haza666,JakeLFC,RenownedShark,Masochistic,TheWarPuppy,Kakapoeooee,

Two words to describe you: Calm,Gentle

Signed: Michael Muutjens

Then make sure you report those at the report abuse topic! Also make sure you use the correct format,which can be found in the thread too.If you do not use it,it might be declined.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: My Application
PostPosted: Sat 05 Mar, 2011 - 9:16 pm 
Admin

Due to absence of players, all current applications are denied. Please reapply.

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]