It is currently Thu 16 May, 2024 - 12:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Operator Application
PostPosted: Sat 19 Feb, 2011 - 3:44 pm 
Agent

Username on Minecraft:
Belgeran
Rank at Hawknet Freebuild:
Advbuilder
Rough estimate of your time there so far:
3 Weeks
What Timezone Are you in:
MDT
An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do?:
Talk with them in private (/whisper) and ask kindly if they would stop. If problem persists wait until an Admin comes on or leave a message to an admin requesting kindly that they might resolve the problem.
You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do?:
I would ask them kindly to stop and explain to them that that is against the rules and what grieving is and if the problem persists I would tempban them.
Experience with being an Operator or above on other servers (name and experience):
In a different game (Sherwood dungeon) I am a BC which is very similar to operator status in which I oversee things when the leaders or council are gone which is close to what the ops do.
What makes you better than the next Advanced Builder?:
I make sure that when people move up they know what things they can do. I make pretty nice buildings and I make sure that there is no grieving.
What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator?:
I have helped as stated before by informing builders and other advs on what abilities they have. I have also helped guests, builders, and advs with some of their builds. I also let others build on my stuff and put their bit of flair into the buildings because it's good for builders to help each other.
Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do?:
I would use /whisper to talk with them and sort out the differences and make sure that no feelings are further hurt and that the relations between ops does not change.
Name the current Admins and Ops of the server:
Admins: Zion, maps Ops: Kaka, puppy, shark, maso, haza.
Two words to describe you:
Dependable, Leader
Signed: Belgeran

Offline Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Operator Application
PostPosted: Sat 19 Feb, 2011 - 7:09 pm 
Agent

You can find the location of my rank information in Sherwood at: www.dv-site.tk under the members link as Belgeran.

Post subject: Re: Operator Application
PostPosted: Sat 05 Mar, 2011 - 9:15 pm 
Admin

Due to absence of players, all current applications are denied. Please reapply.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]