It is currently Fri 19 Apr, 2024 - 6:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Crafty's application #2
PostPosted: Tue 18 Oct, 2011 - 4:26 am 
Super Operator

Username on Minecraft: Craftygirl2000

Rank at Hawknet Freebuild: Architect

Rough estimate of your time there so far: Ummm 4 or 5 months?

What Timezone Are you in: Central (I have no idea what this is i just asked my mom...)

Your Location: (Nothing more than country is required but you can be as specific as you like): United states

Languages you speak: (Your native language plus any secondary languages): English, Small bit of spanish.

Do you hold a Beta account: Yes

An Operator is doing something you think is wrong, what do you do: I would ask them in whisper to explain why they were doing well whatever they were doing wrong and if they continued then I would tell a more experienced Op, Superop, Or admin.

You see someone griefing, yet no Ops are available to help you, and you're not an Operator yet. What do you do: I would give them 3 warnings, If they continued after their 3rd then I would kick. if it was bad enough then I would (try) to screenshot and report on forums.

Experience with being an Operator or higher rank on other servers (server name and experience): None right now.

What makes you better suited for this position than other applicants: Im CONSTANTLY on, esept on schooldays and I go on grief patrols often. though there arnt very many guests these days...

How often do you read the server rules and the Terms and Conditions: Terms and conditions, every few weeks. Rules, at least once a day.

Can you cite any changes made to the rules/Terms in the past week: No.

What have you done to help this server so far, and/or how do you plan to help once you become an operator: So far, I have grief patrolled, reported on forums, helped guests, (and other ranks to) And well... Thats all i guess

Another Operator is pestering you, and you have the rank of Operator as well, what do you do: I would nicely ask them to stop through whisper, and IF they continued I would tell an admin/superop.

Name the current Admins and Ops of the server: Admins - Techy10, Belgeran, Countyfan1, ZionFox, Rogiler, Haza666. Ops - RedFox102, Xerox218, Lavaburrow, Satan(some numbers I forgot...) Ogara5, Mapsapper. Superops - Jakelfc, Dark, Kakapooee.

Two words to describe you: Funny, Helpful.

Signed: Craftygirl2000 :3

Offline Profile Send private message  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]